2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wore my lances the other day. Got mine in spring 2017.

1594300260026.png

2017 and 2018 wears in spoiler

1594300298459.png

1594300333844.png

Do they have a full size run of each style just laying around so the winner can choose the size or what?

Yeah. Nike isn't going out of the way to manufacture one pair per size. These stores always hold back pairs from the public. When Kyrie did the Sneaker Shopping at CNCPTS in Cambridge, they gave him a pair of Blue Lobster SBs from the back.

Anybody hit on the Chunky Dunky restock just now? I had access but it kicked me out and sold out instantly.

That was a joke :rofl:

but also Wotherapoons were the same thing. I hit almost a 30-45 minutes after they went live from the second chance :nerd:

I mean 1) Its not a sneaker raffle. Its a raffle for charity. thats how raffles typically work outside of sneaker drops. Bunch of entries for 1 prize. 2) Whats odd about offering a price discount for buying in bulk?

The odd thing is that there is no discount from $20 to $40, but there is from $5 to $20 and $40 to $75.

I probably did not get access to the restock on SNKRS because I have never bought anything on the app. I have tried a million times, but don't have one purchase. Now, the NIKE app is full of purchases. Rat Bast*rds

Back
Top Bottom