2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

House renovation finally done! First batch of pairs returning home from being stored in my SILs basement

20200713_092951.jpg

i cant believe this. i sold:
2 pairs day of the dead one brand new 9.5/10
2 pairs dinos
morks
wiegers
BAs
Hawaiis
purple pigeons.

for pennies . im so sick. i keep checking how much those day of teh deads are going for. i sold them in 2018. im so sick.

Granted, I sold them much earlier but here is what I had and sold:

Iannuci Low 2
Sharks
Flashes
Bisons
Futuras
Two pairs of Heinekens

I also had a chance to buy basically a full size run of the original Denims but I passed because I didn't want to pay $250 a pair...

Anyway, speaking of things we've found at our parent's houses.

IMG_2413.jpg

So maybe someone can help an old dude out...why are sb dunks super popular again?
Because the 2002 to ~2010/11 pairs were always dope and stayed dope, then the 2012-2016 pairs were trash quality and colorways (with some good ones sprinkled in, of course) and then 2017-present Nike started marketing them better (15 years of SB dunk) and producing better colorways and rehashing old collabs like staple, diamond, concepts. Plus seeding pairs to the right celebrities and the right celebrities sharing them to a new generation and market of consumers. And putting new SB releases on SNKRs app was a game changer.

I'm with vinnuendo vinnuendo on the forgetting thing, though it's probably that we both have really good memories so it's hard for us to see how other people don't. I bet I could remember where I bought nearly every single sneaker, when, how much I paid, and even where it is in my closet.

I'm very confused. The size? pic looks like a size 4. And I don't see it anywhere on size's site or platforms yet?

Either way I don't want them.

Back
Top Bottom