2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

RI, CT, MA

RI residents ay? I live in PA, but I still have a RI residence and license. Since there's no verification anyway besides the shipping address, better believe I'll be entering with my mama crib, and my sister crib, and my brother crib, and my pops crib, and a cousin or two :lol:

Ima put in about three of these raffles and keep it moving. They got us doing wayyy too much these days to only have a chance at 3-4 pairs of shoes.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they said “In order to enter the raffle for this release you need to show us a picture of you with a member of Grateful Dead and you also need to perform a kickflip on the day of release in front of us to prove you’re not a poser”. I’m not into this following the accounts, take this video of you doing whatever or post yourself with “specific” items BS. Just give me a form to fill out and tell me if I got an L or not, I don’t get all the extra crap. It’s a “dance monkey dance” situation these boutiques keep pulling...

I got my Jerry Garcia ties ready but other than that they can shove it. Corn levels through the roof with each passing release but there's just no way to ensure people will wear the shoes and I cant hate on those preying on a come-up in this economy.

CA480A8A-B154-4B7E-905A-E1827007872D.jpeg

I’m have a DS pair of 2014 Jordan 1’s than I’m thinking about trading for a DS pair of St John Dunks...what do you guys think about this trade?

CCS really thought that was an exclusive perk pass? They about to getHit with charge backs haha

Back
Top Bottom