2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

We’re all kind of insane when you step back and look at this in the grand scheme of things..a couple of us will hit. The majority won’t.

Someone with a 2020 join date is going to pop in and flex on us and ask how much he can sell them for. We’ll complain and say how the “culture” is ruined.

Then we will all be back doing it all over again next release 😂.

This is essentially the new consensus on dunks now. Even the GR, such a joke. Who all remembers the good ol days when it would be announced & we simply got in & purchased, no problem? Same with in store show ups. I'll never forget the one time some fool was telling me the line was cooked for the lobsters.

I’m just here for the lulz. I get a kick out of how serious some dudes take this ****.
The memes, anger posts. are always on point and really entertaining. I would’ve quit Sneakers 100 L’s ago if I couldn’t laugh about it up here afterwards.

FC841C82-ED40-435F-9239-588437A37FEA.gif

I found a receipt yesterday for the White Widows. I no-hassle double-up'd at Black Sheep, and added a $45 pair of black/gum SB Dunk's to the purchase.

Those black Dunks are selling for $200 easy, and now I can't even buy releases from Black Sheep, because they sell to locals only...

over 100k still in line to enter. why dont they just shut it down already? aint nobody got 4+ hours to wait for a "raffle"...

I found a receipt yesterday for the White Widows. I no-hassle double-up'd at Black Sheep, and added a $45 pair of black/gum SB Dunk's to the purchase.

Those black Dunks are selling for $200 easy, and now I can't even buy releases from Black Sheep, because they sell to locals only...
which is why catering to locals is BS. loyal > local.

Haven't really kept up with the release of the GDs (Not big on fur on my shoes) But I am wondering is their a number or color rarity between the 3 colorways. I've noticed most places seem to just be selling green and yellow. Were the orange pair FnF or something?

Haven't really kept up with the release of the GDs (Not big on fur on my shoes) But I am wondering is their a number or color rarity between the 3 colorways. I've noticed most places seem to just be selling green and yellow. Were the orange pair FnF or something?
quick google search -

Nike SB will release the orange colorway on Saturday, July 18 exclusively at FTC Skateboarding in San Francisco

Ahh I see that makes sense then. Thanks. I haven't been up on these so naturally I've kinda just been laying at the wayside while this release passes over.

GL to yall entering the raffles!

Back
Top Bottom