2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Since people are showing the old dug up stuff, trashed Weiger dunks
20200813_181553.jpg

I’m normally not a fan of “hairy” shoes, but I’m digging these medicoms. They are a perfect combination of weird and plain. Will try. Will fail.

Also were the last UCS the last SB to have a full family size run? I know with Jordans that usually means higher production numbers. I’m sure that will not be the case here though.

I’m normally not a fan of “hairy” shoes, but I’m digging these medicoms. They are a perfect combination of weird and plain. Will try. Will fail.

Also were the last UCS the last SB to have a full family size run? I know with Jordans that usually means higher production numbers. I’m sure that will not be the case here though.

black rayguns came in baby sizes

Sh*t is crazy these days man.. Just looked this up.. If I sell my St. Johns and buy those Champs colors, which are going for $100 less, I will actually LOSE exactly 5 dollars on the whole transaction.. WTF!! There's gotta be a better way

I can’t wait to get my Big Hot Sweaty Feet in these...
They’ll never be Black!!

i feel like the material underneath will crack when worn like the DELAs?

i laugh how Nike keeps doing concepts that sneaker customizers have been doing for years. thermal paint.... really . just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom