2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was really curious about these. Got a pair for Beaters, will have a review posted later today
1DD87EDA-CF1A-447B-B1C3-4B1EA279258E.jpeg
I have been trying to find a pair in my size. as I always liked bruins. Let us know what you think.

Those bruins look nice on foot. Will be on lookout for your review. See how fit and comfort is on them.

My wife told me a coworker of hers actually got the Samba alert this morning as well. She said he was mad about it and said it's why ppl can't get shoes now lol

Normally I just get an infinite spinning circle after I hit submit.... hope it’s a good sign 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

saw an ad for these on my ig feed last night...can't imagine these are actually still in stock, right?
After the St John debacle I don't trust any hyped orders being fulfilled with them but with these, there is little hype. I think resell apps have certain sizes for cheaper which is the reason why it hasnt sold out, little profit to be made so the resellers haven't cleared stock imo.

havent worn the nontourage pair since 2014... i messed them up pretty badly one night and threw up on them smh... cleaned them today and they are back in the rotation... they look pretty good after cleaning them..just waiting for them to dry up overnight... but just glad to wear them again

they just dried up now... they look as good as new... used reshoev8nter
20200820_093500.jpg
I picked up a pair of these from eBay for not too outrageous, I put the black/gold laces from the Hennessy pair on them.

Back
Top Bottom