2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so ****ing perfect. i need.

Nike Duk High "Miss Again" .

gonna need help on these.
20200313_010633.jpg

already bought the 'miss agains'...love this colorway...hope i can get the dunks!

mrnonchalant mrnonchalant and I linked up to help each other out. Sashikos didn’t work for me so he took them off my hands. Always glad to meet great folks in the NT community locally and abroad!

Thanks again bro. Always nice to meet fellow NTers. I really appreciate you helping me out with the Sashikos.

Finally in the sashiko club! Haha These are so nice in hand. These could've passed as a OL release IMO.

20200911_180508.jpg

p.s. anyone planning to get them the denim can and will bleed onto the sail laces. Just something to keep in mind.

Thanks again bro. Always nice to meet fellow NTers. I really appreciate you helping me out with the Sashikos.

Finally in the sashiko club! Haha These are so nice in hand. These could've passed as a OL release IMO.

20200911_180508.jpg

p.s. anyone planning to get them the denim can and will bleed onto the sail laces. Just something to keep in mind.
Just run them through the wash a few times. No more bleeding

So I got a raffle W for the Doraemons on Skate Warehouse but haven't received the second confirmation email yet. Getting kind of worried, lol. Anyone else in the same situation?

So I got a raffle W for the Doraemons on Skate Warehouse but haven't received the second confirmation email yet. Getting kind of worried, lol. Anyone else in the same situation?
They run things a bit slow in general, but are usually pretty reliable to come through on commitments. Just be patient. You can always call too, someone will pickup.

Back
Top Bottom