2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

9ABC9702-8C7E-4821-B787-97069CED7C4F.jpeg

Same, if you were trying to sell... I understand... But the shoes are fire and that's Nike QC. Mine came scuffed up as well. Guessing the synthetic leather has its pros and cons
Exactly, what ive been hearing from a bunch of civilist folks. Not into reselling but I would like my pair to be squeaky clean. What to use to get rid of light marks, cotton swab dabbed w nail polish remover?

still salty af I missed out on the Chlorophylls 🤬
I'll tell you what the sentiments are in the AT1 thread.. just pull the trigger on a pair from SX or GOAT. You'll pay maybe 150 to 170 with tax and fees which is not bad at all. Quality on them is amazing. First time I ever bought off SX and over retail and have 0 regrets. But it's also one of my favorite silhouettes.
PXL_20201017_191944701.jpg

Anybody else got info on Chicago Dunks releasing state side? Missed out on the Uprise raffle and been debating to go resale and sell somethings off. But 600 plus seems crazy. A wider US release would help me out.

I'll tell you what the sentiments are in the AT1 thread.. just pull the trigger on a pair from SX or GOAT. You'll pay maybe 150 to 170 with tax and fees which is not bad at all. Quality on them is amazing. First time I ever bought off SX and over retail and have 0 regrets. But it's also one of my favorite silhouettes.
Would rather have these over the Jordan 3 they did a few years back.

the quality on mines are not good glue stains on collar / inside the tongue it’s always a hit or miss on Nike 🤷🏽‍♂️

I just refused to pay over retail for ANY shoe. No matter how badly I want them. That's just my personal sneaker commandment. So I've missed out my fair share of heat over the years...it is what it is.

Those wheats will be had for sure. Been absent lately. But rocking my sharks today.
PXL_20201008_143018696.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
Why are these called Sharks?
I just refused to pay over retail for ANY shoe. No matter how badly I want them. That's just my personal sneaker commandment. So I've missed out my fair share of heat over the years...it is what it is.
Same. Just won't do it. If the maker of the shoe thought it was worth more they would've raised the MSRP themselves.

Back
Top Bottom