2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

why do they call the recent dunk the veneers? they remind me more of TMNT donatello.
Veneer is literally the color on the box, referring to the brown, and what the OGs were called. Ceramic is the color on the box for ceramics (orange color), so on and so forth to plum being the color on the plum box. Collectively the three are referred to the ugly duckling pack. I know for sure veneers are inspired by mallard ducks, not sure what waterfowl the other two look like. If someone can enlighten me please do so!

1605105364087.png

1605105430921.png

These were always donatellos to me - top is actual original release, white panel was a sample. I remember photos went around of a raphael sample? Same green and brown blocking with red instead of purple. I can't find a photo though.

So no fcfs for the GR Atmos?
Stores can do what they want, when they want, with GR's. One local (Pure) just shock dropped, posted on Insta that they were on the shelves. The other local (Vu) had a raffle, on a different day.

That said, seems like most releases and raffles are happening today.

Yep. GRs all feel like QS.

I think even for a true GR SB Dunk the production numbers still aren't large. It is a niche market after all.

For all intents and purposes they are QSs. These GR releases have nothing GR about them. Rumors online were saying shops are getting 1 fsr.

What’s up with these neutral gray highs? Not hearing any buzz about them. Resale is already low before they drop. Easy pickup?

Back
Top Bottom