2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow, congrats to all of you who hit.
I totally expected the release to be like their other hyped drops which gets botted and sold out almost immediately so I told myself last night to not even bother and just sleep in. Looks like I done ****ed up. I'm hearing they took a page out of Union's book and made another website? That's really cool of them and I hope more brands do that with their collabs.

tried on my phone for the turkey shoes. was on the road so couldnt try on computer

i have IG notfication on for cncpts solely for the nyc raffles. I saw the ping but ignored it bc i assumed it was just them saying they were live on the regular site.

read it late and too late lol

Somehow clicked add to cart and had to go back and do the spelling part. Then it turned down 2 different cards of mine. Still got through somehow after all that

Atmos Elephants Just got in. Super happy to have this pair.. And had to pair it with my Safaris ofcourse.. Both had at retail
DSC_1029.JPG
DSC_1031.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_1034.JPG
    DSC_1034.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 146
Got 2 pairs earlier today. My size checked out on que almost right away. My girl’s pair was maybe about a minute plus. I misclicked her true size so I got a 7.5, but she doesn’t even like these so this might be a long shot, but would like to trade these for the sacai vaporwaffle in 10 or 10.5. Straight trade for someone that wants these and dont mind parting with the sacais. Yeah I can sell it on sx, but figure maybe someone here in nyc would want to swap and avoid sx.

I’m way too mad that this sold out

Holy **** got a dub on a size 9.5!!!! Between this and basically getting a free ps5 yesterday this has been the luckiest weekend in my life :nthat:
Congrats! That’s weird that we had similar weeks. I got SO *** LUCKY, and got my sz 9 with the Turdunken/Mallards, and a best friend who works for Microsoft gave me a Series X super unexpectedly. We need to go play the lotto! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom