2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Realized I hadn’t worn a pair in a while...
022EC650-170A-4DD8-9483-0B545054A160.jpeg

Cause we’ve been kind of doing fine without having separate threads. Most folks in here just have the understanding that SB dunks, regular dunks and just SBs in general are to be posted here. And that’s okay. I don’t really see a real issue but I digress.

It's not a big deal or an issue, but on the premier sneaker message board on the internet you'd figure there would be separate threads. :lol:

I personally like posting sb and non sb dunk and blazers and whatever else in here. Really that big of a deal that it needs separate threads?

I don't have a problem... but I also don't really post here regularly. Anyone that cares too much should probably find other things to care about tho.

I realized on Thanksgiving that I officially missed every dunk I tried for this year except the Griffey mids I grabbed from stockx since they only released overseas. Think I might just cave and buy myself a pair of ceramics but ugh. Resell 😞

I know the hype has been a little crazy but it's really disappointing not being able to grab GR's. I don't see how having more stock would be a bad thing for anyone except the resellers and think the extra product would really help out the small skateshops. ESPECIALLY with covid shutting down so much business. Hopefully next year the production numbers go up.

Back
Top Bottom