2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm sure al the materials on these are really nice, but **** I hate the look of this shoe. Thematically, kinda cool I guess. TBH I would probably like them more if it didn't have that *** jewel swoosh. Looks like ***. Hated those 2019 premes for the same reason.

If anyone wants an extra raffle entry on this one for the toe lmk

Hit a size 8 for me and I will skate them.

Finally got the atmos in, dunks absolutely hate me and I very rarely hit on any but I couldn't pass these up. My pair is decent with the print(right shoe is a little darker but not the worst). Cant wait for the days when we can pick up dunks again without too much hassle. Imo probably not too far off either as dunks are starting to trend down recently(as are most shoes in general, Finally).

20201215_105438.jpg

Bonus am1
20201215_105215.jpg
Dope! Really wanted the jordan pack elephant am1s over the regular, but can't complain about owning the regular pair.

1608281817547.png

1608281838813.png

1608281860750.png

1608281869906.png

1608281880527.png

1608281893214.png

1608281907949.png

Bodega x Nike Dunk High “Legend”
Color: Fauna Brown/Rustic-Velvet Brown-Multi-Color
Style Code: CZ8125-200
Release Date: December 28, 2020
Price: $120

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.
The only thing I don’t like is the swoosh. I’ll cop though. I actually like the rest of the show A LOT.

Highly doubt that if the LC is performed properly. It's easy to tell a fake and a legit pair if you have a legit pair on hand at the time of inspection. Fakes are not 1:1 to retail pairs. There's always inconsistencies with fakes that the factories don't get right.

StockX legit checkers are a joke. There was a vid a while back of this. Seems like they're no different than your local Footlocker worker knowledge wise.

And in terms of inconsistencies, Nike is guilty of this with the pairs they actually release. :lol:

Also the Bodega apparel looks really nice, especially the baseball jacket. (Assuming it's releasing and isn't just for promo shots.)

lighter

lighter

lighter

lighter

lighter

Those baseball jerseys released like a year ago or so.

is there a ton of fake GR dunks going around? like the white grey highs that just came out a few weeks ago? any guides to fakes? is it impossible to tell unless you have them in hand now since dunks are so simple? am i asking too many questions?

So should I dump my chunky dunkys since market is crashing? Or continue to hold ? Lol
It's a weird situation. Was someone hoarding, and panicked? Is someone dumping fakes into the market?

I have a pair on ice, and I still don't really care. They aren't an investment for me...

Bruh. ID?
It's a weird situation. Was someone hoarding, and panicked? Is someone dumping fakes into the market?

I have a pair on ice, and I still don't really care. They aren't an investment for me...
collection piece, on display? Size 13 still up there above the rest

Back
Top Bottom