2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn I'm at a loss for words. Like I literally came to catch-up on the thread and drop an on foot and I see the Doom news. Of course these aren't the dooms but we know the inspiration. I still ride around jamming Doom like it's the new hotness.
20201231_160417.jpg

3god has a point but don’t agree a bunch of sbs mentioned are trash and Nike SB should “just stop”. The only thing that’s annoying is SBs’ materials don’t have as much “give” now and don’t fit as well - not the end of the world.

2020 had some good GR colorways, a few show-stoppers, and yes, a bunch for hypebeasts/resellers galore - the thing is I really don’t see this as that much different as many past years; especially after 2006.

Dunk ID will make a ripple effect on the market for better or for worse.

RIP Doom.. that one is big trash. My brother put me on to him while I was transitioning from HS to college and when the Dunks dropped I knew exactly what it was even though I didn't actually listen to his music. I had many drunk nights listening to some of his stuff with my older brother (a hip hop whiz) telling me why he was so profound. Chased that pair until I gave up waiting for the prices to drop. Another legend.

I am so glad I copped another pair of these over the summer for a good price. I had them back in 2010-2011 and had to sell them off at some point to pay for bills, and earlier this year I thought about the Dunks I used to have and wanted to recop these since theyre one of the best highs. No cap they look good with every lace swap option and all the fine details made them amazing to me.

Damn, RIP - crazy how not a single word about his death went out for 2 whole months.
Not gonna front and sit here and pretend like I was the biggest MFDOOM fan, but when I went through my backpack rap phase I did listen to DOOM heavy then.
You already know the savages are gonna be out here trying to benefit off the news of his death like what happened to Kobe. I already see a pair sold on StockX for $3,000 recently.

So she waited a whole month to disclose? On top of that no detail on how he died? Just as weird as he was. Never got into MF DOOM. I wouldn't take anybody serious wearing a doom mask. RIP Though.

Also on a side note wasn't his Sb inspired by Pharrell sb? Or the other way around?

So she waited a whole month to disclose? On top of that no detail on how he died? Just as weird as he was. Never got into MF DOOM. I wouldn't take anybody serious wearing a doom mask. RIP Though.

Also on a side note wasn't his Sb inspired by Pharrell sb? Or the other way around?

part of his image was being very mysterious and unpredictable... so his wife waiting until now falls in line with how he operated... RIP DOOM

I am so glad I copped another pair of these over the summer for a good price. I had them back in 2010-2011 and had to sell them off at some point to pay for bills, and earlier this year I thought about the Dunks I used to have and wanted to recop these since theyre one of the best highs. No cap they look good with every lace swap option and all the fine details made them amazing to me.

ALL CAPS!

Every dunk isn’t an SB, and every SB isn’t a dunk 😒

RIP MF DOOM

Funny my first pair I brought from NT (Yuku days) were the MF Dooms. Guy had promised me he was going to help me cop a pair and he did. He almost backed out after realizing how much they were going for after, but he kept his word and even drove to my place to drop them off. I would never forget, I was so darn happy!!! High school memories, I wish I could remember his username

I think after a few years, I traded them for HOA Infrared 90s. \_(“.)_/
Thankfully, they were one of the few sbs I was able to cop again (Coming back from a 5 year hiatus) before price sky rocketed!

ADA1CF3C-82B7-499B-950C-5D2E258CBBCF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom