2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can’t wait to get both my pairs. Love the color scheme used, materials, back story and design.

On feet these will look much better in several fits. The new sneaker head cannot dress a lick. So I get why most would call em ugly.

u got the F & F also?

US11 has put up the bunch of upcoming ones..., in GS...
BEFD2628-0541-4E57-95F0-95D58693535C.jpeg

E1343B30-A897-4F82-BC75-BFE66F83D8BB.jpeg
4C71B1FD-2DA0-42FD-AC57-AD998F85E8F5.jpeg
C55AEEED-EECE-4B8F-AD99-7924C697098B.jpeg
7D34325A-F1A8-43FE-88C4-E9E8333DE28F.jpeg
B84AFE01-D120-44CD-BC56-EBF5D23759FD.jpeg

https://mobile.twitter.com/US_11?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw==&refsrc=email

i remember when i was so excited they were bringing back the huarache.....but then they dropped it with the free sole

then i got so excited they were bringing it back in true-ish form.......then they bastardized it with a billion colorways.....

feels like they just about to overflood the market with an insane amount of dunks and i am totally here for it this time because I think it will bring prices down on the things I actually want, as well as make them less desirable to many that decided they were desirable in the last few years.

feels like they just about to overflood the market with an insane amount of dunks and i am totally here for it this time because I think it will bring prices down on the things I actually want, as well as make them less desirable to many that decided they were desirable in the last few years.
if these non-sb colorways they are pumping out already in 2021 keep pace its definitely going to oversaturate the market with the silhouette. need TS and these NBA players to start shifting away from the sb collabs too for it to really increase accessibility though

i remember when i was so excited they were bringing back the huarache.....but then they dropped it with the free sole

then i got so excited they were bringing it back in true-ish form.......then they bastardized it with a billion colorways.....

Honestly man it's cool to see all the work that's been put in to revive the dunk at a mainstream level. Nike is 100% about to flood the market in hopes to cash in on all the work they did in 2019/2020.

The great thing about that is prices are surely going to come down, and despite the bs we've gotten some great retros of desired colorways along way (Ugly Duckling pack, BTTYS lows etc).

2021 will definitely be less of a grab whatever you can mindset and more about the masses grabbing what they genuinely like.

I'm here for that.

Definitely ...but to me let them flood the market ..makes it easier for folks who **** wit dunks FR FR easier for us to get ...

Im fine wi the that who gives a **** about desirability. Just need a sneaker I can pick up for 100 bucks wear and move onto the next. Enough hoarding

That's really nice of nike sportswear to do. But I just can't see them ever doing that kind of production #s for nike SB dunks (again?). I feel like SB dunk production numbers went way up when they started selling SB dunks on NDC but now with the snkrs app they just wanna keep playing us like a fiddle. I now have way more non-SB dunks than SB and would like to try and equal that out.

I want increased SB production too tho lol. Still haven't been able to snag a pair of chicagos and its like every week theres a delayed shipment of it at a skateshop but prices doesn't budge a bit

Wow sounding like some straight hypebeastery. I've never been and hope I never do get tired of dunks.

Ehh I over indulge when I like something. I went years without buying a dunk low just because I had so many. I think prior to SL's last year the most recent dunk low I copped was probably the All Red Space Jams or whatever they were called from the teal box era.

I copped a couple dunks low SPs last year but for the most part I'm still kinda over the SB dunk low.

I'm actually kinda over the AJ1 high right now. I have like 50 pairs of those and even though I love the model it's just been beat to **** as of late. There are still a couple grail colorways I'd like but for the most part I'm good on that shoe too.

I'm sure I will come back around to these models in the future as the designs are timeless, however sneaker exhaustuon definitely happens.

Ehh I over indulge when I like something. I went years without buying a dunk low just because I had so many. I think prior to SL's last year the most recent dunk low I copped was probably the All Red Space Jams or whatever they were called from the teal box era.

I copped a couple dunks low SPs last year but for the most part I'm still kinda over the SB dunk low.

I'm actually kinda over the AJ1 high right now. I have like 50 pairs of those and even though I love the model it's just been beat to **** as of late. There are still a couple grail colorways I'd like but for the most part I'm good on that shoe too.

I'm sure I will come back around to these models in the future as the designs are timeless, however sneaker exhaustuon definitely happens.
Werd, you put it in a much better way. I felt that way about SB low dunks with the fat tongue. Felt childish to me to still wear them since that's what I wore when I was younger. I can't really relate THAT much though because I don't even have 50 pairs of sneakers, period. I've got about ten pairs of dunks (with a grail coming!) right now and six pairs of 1s. I stay selling my ****, though. I see something else I want and I'll sell another pair to make a spot for it.

Werd, you put it in a much better way. I felt that way about SB low dunks with the fat tongue. Felt childish to me to still wear them since that's what I wore when I was younger. I can't really relate THAT much though because I don't even have 50 pairs of sneakers, period. I've got about ten pairs of dunks (with a grail coming!) right now and six pairs of 1s. I stay selling my ****, though. I see something else I want and I'll sell another pair to make a spot for it.

Props to you brother. I do such a bad job of selling what isn't in use. I always want my collection to get smaller but I have a hard time letting go of stuff when I should.

Maybe this year I will do a little better but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom