2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wonder if the Kozik's will come with a Vinyl toy since thats the medium he is famous for. also after talking with a friend from Ireland who moved to the states Black and Tan is not offensive when referencing a drink its used in Irish bars to refer to the same thing. 

Is there any concrete source confirming that April's QS are the entourages? Only read it from a blog linked on another forum. Need to know so I can then hold off on the guiness low's this month.

Is there any concrete source confirming that April's QS are the entourages? Only read it from a blog linked on another forum. Need to know so I can then hold off on the guiness low's this month.

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

nike_dunk_sb_high_burgundy.jpg

Now these I can rock with.
pimp.gif
First SB's in YEARS.
What are these? Never seen them.

Originally Posted by trainspotter

Originally Posted by bson504

any info on if those black n tans will release?

If you mean the hi's they're already out everywhere. I know PYS has them for sure.
Guinness and Black and Tans are two different shoes...he is referring to the low, the highs are Guinness 

Originally Posted by trainspotter

Originally Posted by bson504

any info on if those black n tans will release?

If you mean the hi's they're already out everywhere. I know PYS has them for sure.
Guinness and Black and Tans are two different shoes...he is referring to the low, the highs are Guinness 

Back
Top Bottom