2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

^someone had a ds or worn once pair in the buy/sell for 160 and had to price drop before they sold.. ahh i missed out!
I saw that. Good deal. !%@* is always priced to sell here though. On the other site is priced to sit lmao. I guess it's all about how long you want to wait before you get the cash. I think that the prices for SB's in the buy/sell here are lower too because of the fact that the amount of SB heads on this site is fairly minuscule. I remember I saw some VVNDS Sz.12 Sea Crystal Highs move for 140 shipped not too long ago

Originally Posted by BRoOkLyN x KinG

no 420 dunks this year ?

I heard nike got into trouble with the "420" so they dropped these, idk though

Originally Posted by togusa

nike-sb-dunk-high-kozik_03.jpg

New images surfaced recently.  These look much worse than the previews a few months back imo... 

Have to agree what he said strongly.…
The older pic looked way better and it's making me wonder whether it's just pics or there's certain difference between em.

New images surfaced recently.  These look much worse than the previews a few months back imo... 

The older pic looked way better and it's making me wonder whether it's just pics or there's certain difference between em.

Originally Posted by ta2and0

d671696e5bbd7cc37699da988b9511ce1a653e11_r.jpg

There's no need to wonder, it was a totally different colorway in the first pictures that were seen. SMH, SB really jacked this one up!

Originally Posted by ta2and0

d671696e5bbd7cc37699da988b9511ce1a653e11_r.jpg

There's no need to wonder, it was a totally different colorway in the first pictures that were seen. SMH, SB really jacked this one up!

Woww. Those Koziks are horrible. I hate the two tones of green used on the shoe and how stark the difference is between the two. Definite pass (unless it's just a bad pic)...

Woww. Those Koziks are horrible. I hate the two tones of green used on the shoe and how stark the difference is between the two. Definite pass (unless it's just a bad pic)...

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

http://www.thepremierstor.../news_detail.cfm?ID=1615
Those look ill. I'll be picking up a pair of these. First SB cop in months. I wasn't feeling them at first, but they look great in those high quality pics posted by Premier. The materials look quality and the croc skinis more subtle than I originally thought it would be

1st page lists it as in store only... so does that mean only at premier in Michigan or will other retailers get these?

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

http://www.thepremierstor.../news_detail.cfm?ID=1615
Those look ill. I'll be picking up a pair of these. First SB cop in months. I wasn't feeling them at first, but they look great in those high quality pics posted by Premier. The materials look quality and the croc skinis more subtle than I originally thought it would be

1st page lists it as in store only... so does that mean only at premier in Michigan or will other retailers get these?

instore only meansthat usually they wont allow online ordering of the product but all spots should have them just like the slayers and cigars

instore only meansthat usually they wont allow online ordering of the product but all spots should have them just like the slayers and cigars

The Premiers are gonna be a GR. I know my local SB shop is getting them. I think the four color lace pack is going to be exclusive to the store though.

The Premiers are gonna be a GR. I know my local SB shop is getting them. I think the four color lace pack is going to be exclusive to the store though.

ok nice, im not worried about the special package or laces, its just a clean shoe.  now that supreme one a little crazy

ok nice, im not worried about the special package or laces, its just a clean shoe.  now that supreme one a little crazy

Back
Top Bottom