2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's weird...one of the shops near me had them Premier dunks on sale over a week ago. I passed. Still hoping/waiting on the Entourages. Might get the US Passports down the line too.

That's weird...one of the shops near me had them Premier dunks on sale over a week ago. I passed. Still hoping/waiting on the Entourages. Might get the US Passports down the line too.

Anybody wanna help me out with sz 11.5 Koziks for retail+ship 
nerd.gif

No SB shops in my area...

Originally Posted by phangirl

My spot just go them today and they look real nice. They don't look like that crappy over lit pic that came out. They charged $120+tax. Fortunately I had some money left on a gift card and only paid $56. The alternate laces are the same non-SB style but in grayish color.

Nice SB collection right there...makes me want to leave mine out all lined up too haha...
laugh.gif

And I had (recently sold them) those plaid dunks next to the new castles too...04 GR ladies dunk release right?

Originally Posted by phangirl

My spot just go them today and they look real nice. They don't look like that crappy over lit pic that came out. They charged $120+tax. Fortunately I had some money left on a gift card and only paid $56. The alternate laces are the same non-SB style but in grayish color.

Nice SB collection right there...makes me want to leave mine out all lined up too haha...
laugh.gif

And I had (recently sold them) those plaid dunks next to the new castles too...04 GR ladies dunk release right?

man anyone want to help me out with the Premier Dunks... I live in GR and there is going to be a line- They were on the front page of the paper and on the news- My 80+ yr old Grandma called me to talk to me about the release.. haha the media attention these got is absurd.

man anyone want to help me out with the Premier Dunks... I live in GR and there is going to be a line- They were on the front page of the paper and on the news- My 80+ yr old Grandma called me to talk to me about the release.. haha the media attention these got is absurd.

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

really? i didn't think these would be like that. i doubt the resell will even be that high. my local shop talked like they weren't gonna be a big deal at all...

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

really? i didn't think these would be like that. i doubt the resell will even be that high. my local shop talked like they weren't gonna be a big deal at all...

i seen premiers and koziks both buy it now for 150 area on ebay already. which isn't to bad.

dudes charging 200 something is crazy, my local shop still has most sizes of the koziks sitting on display.

SB isn't just as hyped as it use to be where !!@* sells out in a hour or two and thats it.

Good for me though, now i don't got to try as hard to pick up some SB's... unlike Js where i gotta wake up damn early or have 10 computers spamming check out button.

i seen premiers and koziks both buy it now for 150 area on ebay already. which isn't to bad.

dudes charging 200 something is crazy, my local shop still has most sizes of the koziks sitting on display.

SB isn't just as hyped as it use to be where !!@* sells out in a hour or two and thats it.

Good for me though, now i don't got to try as hard to pick up some SB's... unlike Js where i gotta wake up damn early or have 10 computers spamming check out button.

Originally Posted by heatking

They said that over 250 people showed up for the release.

Originally Posted by heatking

They said that over 250 people showed up for the release.

Back
Top Bottom