2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Also, I Believe The Concepts Release Came With A Deck & A Tee? Am I Just Late Or Is This News? Lmao.

Did you see Foamers review too?
Yeah I'm guessing they come with a deck but I doubt they come with that tee unless they just send you a random size

Did you see Foamers review too?
Yeah I'm guessing they come with a deck but I doubt they come with that tee unless they just send you a random size
I doubt Concepts is going to pay to ship a skate deck. I believe he had someone cop these in-store for him.

The package came with a deck and a shirt when you picked up in store.  When you bought online it came with the shoes and everything else shoe related in the package.

They are shipping today, tomorrow and Wednesday.  I ordered online and called to see if I could pick up in store as I am 45 minutes away and they said they had to be shipped but that they were shipping beginning of this week and the 12/3 date was very conservative.  I am not sure where the 200 pair number is coming from as they have none left in the store?

Owners typically dont run the shops though. Unless its a new/struggling shop- they're gonna hire managers to do all the work. Owning something doesnt mean you run it, managing something means you run it. Some owners do manage, but most managers aren't owners. So thats why i figured we were talking about management
ohwell.gif
yo obviously dont know about the cncpts owner...hes young and is all about money

Dude puts out some amazing shoes, though. Probably the best collaboration shop in the US other than Kith.
Patta was pretty damn good too when they were open. Do you think BP could ever be as good as those other shops?

Last edited:
Stopped by my local shop to drop a resume & purchase a new deck. I'm pretty stoked they have my size in the 3M High's still. I also seen a bunch of stuff on the clearance racks I gotta make my way back up there.

It definitely seems as if the when pigs fly are gonna be a qs. I just saw them on kix-files for 220 if anyone wants them but then you have to add on the crazy shipping. Anyway I noticed it said that it was the regular box version without the lacelock and concepts insoles. It also says deadline for pre-orders is December 6th so that might be around when we get them as well. 

if anyone knows where to get the doernbecher nike sb's please help a guy out!!

Nikestores if you have one local. Most pairs are reserved already. I was lucky enough to score a pair off NDC this morning. PM me as the nikestore here will release pairs not picked up by 6PM.

^ those actually turned out nice. I like how they used the same material from the HUF's - but i could do without the splatter, and replace the hair with suede
I thought that speckle was a bit much too, but I understand that it gives the shoe a little flavor. A solid black mid sole would have been cool as well. I love all the other materials they used as well.

called the skate shop by me today and they said they are already getting them (Krampus) in. They got 11.5/12 in today and he said they will probably get the rest in Monday 
nthat.gif
 Hopefully they get the shirt too 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom