2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anyone know the msrp (box price) on these krampus dunks?

*edit* talked to someone at future they said box price was 112$

Last edited:
^^ That's correct, it's $112.

Congrats J.

Had to pass on these.... Kinda regret it now though.

Thanks.. I really shoulda passed , Holidays coming up and all, but got to my spot and they were charging box price so I said screw it.

Last edited:
Damn box price is $112 local shop is charging 150+ tax releasing tomorrow. My shop always tax that's why I kind of stopped buying sb's from them

Totally forgot to post pictures of my pair. These have to be the finest crafted SB of this year. The quality is crazy on these and I'm glad I was able to cop.

For anyone that is interested, my skate shop is having a HUGE SB Sale. They're selling the Budweiser's SB for $50, Jagermeister SB for $49 and the Crown Royal Lows for $55. They're taking phone orders as well, the number is (559) 584-1220. Hit them up for some STEALS!!!

Crown Royals for $55?!? That's one hell of a deal.  Too bad I stopped doing phone orders after a popular skate shop stole my credit card info and charged up over 2 grand.  Thank god Chase contacted me about the fraudulent charges and dropped em instantly. 

Crown Royals for $55?!? That's one hell of a deal.  Too bad I stopped doing phone orders after a popular skate shop stole my credit card info and charged up over 2 grand.  Thank god Chase contacted me about the fraudulent charges and dropped em instantly. 
Damn, that's jacked up. My skateshop would NEVER pull some crap like that! I just wanted to pass on some info on these deals so anyone looking for these SBs could get helped out.

Last edited:
Does Unite take phone orders!
You're right, but they do take orders off their website. Get it?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Good info John do you know if they will be on their site on Saturday. Didn't mean to put the (!) on my last post. Hit the wrong button on my iPad.

Good info John do you know if they will be on their site on Saturday. Didn't mean to put the (!) on my last post. Hit the wrong button on my iPad.
More then likely, yes. No biggie bro, I hit wrong buttons all the time.
nthat.gif

Too bad I already own those jagers and buds, because those are steals for that price. Budweiser suede is really nice.

I gotta see them in person but I kinda like the flat laces. Are they flimsy?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Flat laces aren't flimsy at all.

After switching to the fat I think I'm feeling the flat more, at least in red. Gonna try some Fat Black and see how that looks.

After switching to the fat I think I'm feeling the flat more, at least in red. Gonna try some Fat Black and see how that looks.

Good to hear, I think the fat laces cover up the tongue.

Anyone have any info on the shirts? Preferably the black one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad I already own those jagers and buds, because those are steals for that price. Budweiser suede is really nice.
I gotta see them in person but I kinda like the flat laces. Are they flimsy?
It's a HELL of a steal dude! When he told me how much he was selling them for I thought he was crazy!
Good to hear, I think the fat laces cover up the tongue.
Anyone have any info on the shirts? Preferably the black one.
I actually love the flat laces! The fat laces look okay but the flat laces look way better.

My local shop has both shirts along with the hat. So I'd assume most shops would have gotten em too.

Also called Future about the crown royal and buds, biggest size is an 11 in both. Didn't ask about any other sizes

My local shop has both shirts along with the hat. So I'd assume most shops would have gotten em too.
Also called Future about the crown royal and buds, biggest size is an 11 in both. Didn't ask about any other sizes
So anyone wearing an 11 and below is getting a total STEAL!

Back
Top Bottom