2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You camped for 20 hours? Wouldn't you rather just work overtime at your job and pay the resale price? Did u get them for 100$ box price? I won't camp longer than a few hours for a shoe but that's just me.
smh at this guy.... who would rather work longer for a shoe when u can have a good time with friends and meet other sub heads and ******** about whatever.... its an experience bro

smh at this guy.... who would rather work longer for a shoe when u can have a good time with friends and meet other sub heads and ******** about whatever.... its an experience bro

Wow. First, welcome to the thread JD.

Long story short there's a reason dude bigged up resellers over camping. But I'm sure you already knew that since you dug up that post from 6 months ago lol.

I feel you though. And the nontourage was definitely a shoe worth camping for. I dunno about 20 hours though lol. I lucked out with that shoe. My local didn't want any crazy lines and trouble in front of his shop so he made it reservation only. Buy a shoe off the wall to reserve a pair. I lucked out and ended up with my size too. Seeing how some shops charged 250 out the door Id much rather have 2 shoes for retail than 1 at reseller price.

Long story short there's a reason dude bigged up resellers over camping. But I'm sure you already knew that since you dug up that post from 6 months ago lol.

I feel you though. And the nontourage was definitely a shoe worth camping for. I dunno about 20 hours though lol. I lucked out with that shoe. My local didn't want any crazy lines and trouble in front of his shop so he made it reservation only. Buy a shoe off the wall to reserve a pair. I lucked out and ended up with my size too. Seeing how some shops charged 250 out the door Id much rather have 2 shoes for retail than 1 at reseller price.
Something similar happened to me.

My local spot was selling the Nontourages for $150 + tax but if you bought an older SB, you would have the opportunity to purchase both for both price.

Couldn't pass that up.

Now I just need to remember where I put them Nontourages. 

Something similar happened to me.

My local spot was selling the Nontourages for $150 + tax but if you bought an older SB, you would have the opportunity to purchase both for both price.

Couldn't pass that up.

Now I just need to remember where I put them Nontourages. 

Nice my dude.

Now I just need to remember where I put the Crown Royals I bought with mine lol

Maybe I have to see the Nontourages in person but I personally think they are way to plain for the resell price. Nice shoe but people want $200 for them I think that's insane.

I wore these today. I feel bad, lol I bought 2 pairs of shoes this week but no sb's.

Maybe I have to see the Nontourages in person but I personally think they are way to plain for the resell price. Nice shoe but people want $200 for them I think that's insane.
I feel that the resell price for them is well worth it.

Shops in the Bay Area charged more than MSRP (a few shops even charged $175 out here)

Also they're are a lot of Entourage fans out there.

I copped because they reminiscent of the Ross Dunks....

I feel ya. In a lot of cases I think most shoes aren't worth some crazy 75% + resale price. If I miss out, on to the next.

I wore these today. I feel bad, lol I bought 2 pairs of shoes this week but no sb's.

No worries. I'm in the exact same boat my friend. :tongue:

Ever since moving out here to the East Coast, I find it easier to cop SBs. My local shop is truly awesome. The owner and his workers always text me to let me know that shoes are in. My friend and I went at lunch yesterday and copped our McRads. Stuff like that is making me support the local shops before even venturing to call out and order.

When I was in the Bay, you had to know locals (aka Cyrus, Gerald, TwelveAM, Booduh to name a few) who would be willing to share spots that got the shoes before the place got blown up. My favorite place there was Skateworks in Redwood City before they shut down.

I had a pair of nontourages that I had to sell because I was low on funds last month.  I really wanted to keep them; I actually liked them more than my Levis black/red pair.  They bid up to $200, but I plan to buy them again at some point, if I can find them for the same price that I sold them for.

You lucked up my friend. There were people around me that were scrambling around trying to get them. It was a pretty easy cop for me as well. I was in line for maybe 1 hour and was able to cop and leave with my size.
I thought the same thing. I like them but the hype surrounding them was WAY too crazy. The quality on the wasn't the greatest either, mos def not worth the resell price.
Ever since moving out here to the East Coast, I find it easier to cop SBs. My local shop is truly awesome. The owner and his workers always text me to let me know that shoes are in. My friend and I went at lunch yesterday and copped our McRads. Stuff like that is making me support the local shops before even venturing to call out and order.

When I was in the Bay, you had to know locals (aka Cyrus, Gerald, TwelveAM, Booduh to name a few) who would be willing to share spots that got the shoes before the place got blown up. My favorite place there was Skateworks in Redwood City before they shut down.
Good for you my dude. Do they do phone orders? If so, please bring that to the thread and let people here have more opportunities to cop.

Had To Do Sum Running Around For These Because The Only People Who Were In Line At First Local Shop Wore My Size .... Sucks but it is what it is.. Overall Very Happy About The Shoe !!!

You lucked up my friend. There were people around me that were scrambling around trying to get them. It was a pretty easy cop for me as well. I was in line for maybe 1 hour and was able to cop and leave with my size.

I thought the same thing. I like them but the hype surrounding them was WAY too crazy. The quality on the wasn't the greatest either, mos def not worth the resell price.

Good for you my dude. Do they do phone orders? If so, please bring that to the thread and let people here have more opportunities to cop.

John00: They do NOT do phone orders unless the stock gets very, very old. I remember one of the workers posting on their instagram that they had a size 9 Levi and a size 9 Krampus that was shippable. They tend to cater to the local clientele first and then do shipping out when the stock is just sitting. :D

John00: They do NOT do phone orders unless the stock gets very, very old. I remember one of the workers posting on their instagram that they had a size 9 Levi and a size 9 Krampus that was shippable. They tend to cater to the local clientele first and then do shipping out when the stock is just sitting.
happy.gif
Well Damn. That's 2 Shoes That I Want In My Size. Wish I Would Have Seen That. Lmao.

[quote name="Nowitzness41"
offense taken, how could you say such a thing[/quote]

I feel the dopest part of the liberty's is the copper under the green... I've seen 1 other pair of scuffed liberty's (was scuffed by skateboarding) and the rest are damn near dead stock with out a crease let alone scuff... I rock my kicks and feel everyone should do the same... I'm just seeing to many box queens

[quote name="Nowitzness41"
offense taken, how could you say such a thing

I feel the dopest part of the liberty's is the copper under the green... I've seen 1 other pair of scuffed liberty's (was scuffed by skateboarding) and the rest are damn near dead stock with out a crease let alone scuff... I rock my kicks and feel everyone should do the same... I'm just seeing to many box queens[/quote]
BOX QUEENS? LMAO!!! Now that's a new one!

Back
Top Bottom