2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dunk x Huarache x Hyperdunk? I like it and those Michigan colors look pretty dope.

I think they are actually green and yellow...not blue and yellow.

I was never a huge P-Rod fan...but I love High's being that I mainly collect Nike/ Jordan basketball and the majority of my stuff is mid-high with the exception of most of my Kobes. :smile:

These Nike dunk high were just released in GR Women sizes only, I had get a women size 12 to  be mens size 10.5

I like them, going throw in SB sole in them.    I know there not SB model but they should release a model like these!!! 

Last edited:
I think they are actually green and yellow...not blue and yellow.

I was never a huge P-Rod fan...but I love High's being that I mainly collect Nike/ Jordan basketball and the majority of my stuff is mid-high with the exception of most of my Kobes.
smile.gif
Word. yeah it is Green (Gorge I think) so more of an Oregon Colorway. Upon closer inspection(such a nerd) The top almost looks like an unlined blazer.

Not bad. I've come to the conclusion that nothing will ever top the first 2

I'm constantly on the hunt for a pair of the first ones. Had a pair of these and skated them to the ground. 
I had the P-Rod 1s in white/black, j-rod, futura, brown/baroque, and cinco de mayo CWs. Favorite SB of all-time. Still on the hunt for some j-rods at a decent price in size 10. Beat mine to the ground too.

@homegrown just got the BHM's if anyone's interested.
(607) 273-0430

Here's what I wore today. Gonna clean these beaters off and box em for a while.. :frown: Figured I'd take a snap.

Took some snaps of the wolf greys. Excuse the sh*tty photography. I'm no Dcypoe. :D

The lighting/phone cam made em' look kinda blueish. I'd also like to try some black or anthracite laces on em to see how they look.

On Feet.

Put some anthracite laces on them... Got to think on this a lil bit now. Leaning towards the grey or anthracite at this point. but the red gives a nice contrast.

Last edited:
@homegrown just got the BHM's if anyone's interested.
(607) 273-0430

Here's what I wore today. Gonna clean these beaters off and box em for a while..
frown.gif
Figured I'd take a snap.

Took some snaps of the wolf greys. Excuse the sh*tty photography. I'm no Dcypoe.
happy.gif

The lighting/phone cam made em' look kinda blueish. I'd also like to try some black or anthracite laces on em to see how they look.On Feet.
The red laces make those look so much more live!!! I was trying to wait for the price to drop, but you've tempted me at this point, I'm ready to pounce!  REPPED!!!  

I have been ordering a bunch of new clothes for unDS season. I am trying to find something that goes good with the WPF besides shorts (I don't have the confidence to wear shorts). 0_0
Does anyone have a pic of them wearing the WPF with khakis? I might have to buy a pair.

Last edited:
The red laces make those look so much more live!!! I was trying to wait for the price to drop, but you've tempted me at this point, I'm ready to pounce!  REPPED!!!  
No doubt. Thanks, benda!

I have been ordering a bunch of new clothes for unDS season. I am trying to find something that goes good with the WPF besides shorts (I don't have the confidence to wear shorts). 0_0
Does anyone have a pic of them wearing the WPF with khakis? I might have to buy a pair.

I just googled "wdywt wpf" and it came back with a lot of stuff.

I think theres a lot that can go with that shoe. Unfortunately, I'm just not fly enough to pull off that pink lol. Materials are nice as f**k though.

khakis or light blue jeans maybe...not sure...don't own WPF's so I never put much thought into it.

Try grey sweats or chinos man. I don't normally wear sweats other than at home but the grey on the WPF makes em look good.

Just my opinion but i think WPF is just one of those shoes where you kinda dont have to care about too matching. jeans with a white, blue, or a grey shirt/hoody will do

Last edited:
^^^I'm liking those right there. Went to my spot today and scooped up these Golden Hops mids for $54.

Someone posted an on foot earlier and I was like I need those. Spoke to the manager super chill dude. Had some Birches in my size but I wasn't looking to drop mad money today so he put them to the side as well as the When pigs Fly. Plus he might have the Budweisers/bottle caps and Black & tan's in his warehouse for me. Saw these in person so might have to scoop these soon:

Also chopped it up with his former SB rep that was hanging there. He's definitely getting the SPOT dunks so I'll have those on lock Plus he's looking to do events soon and I offered I'd DJ em. Prolly do barter for some kicks.

^^^I'm liking those right there. Went to my spot today and scooped up these Golden Hops mids for $54.

Someone posted an on foot earlier and I was like I need those. Spoke to the manager super chill dude. Had some Birches in my size but I wasn't looking to drop mad money today so he put them to the side as well as the When pigs Fly. Plus he might have the Budweisers/bottle caps and Black & tan's in his warehouse for me. Saw these in person so might have to scoop these soon:

Also chopped it up with his former SB rep that was hanging there. He's definitely getting the SPOT dunks so I'll have those on lock Plus he's looking to do events soon and I offered I'd DJ em. Prolly do barter for some kicks.
Sounds like a pretty promising come up!  Does your spot take phone orders or have a website???

what shop is this

Sorry guys I'm gonna keep the shop close to the chest while I build a relationship with em. Once that's established I'll definitely give out the 411 so you can support it.

Picked Up The BHM Lows Today From My Local, Love 'Em.

I Always Wear Khakis W/ My WPF. I Don't Have A Pic On Hand Though.

Worst News.... Got Word That There Won't Be A 420 Release This Year.. Supposedly Nike Is Doing Away With It Because People Are Saying Things Like: "How Can You Have A Drug-Free Skate Team & Make A Shoe Like The Skunks Or Cheechs." ... Pretty Much.

Back
Top Bottom