2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No doubt. Thanks, benda!
I just googled "wdywt wpf" and it came back with a lot of stuff.

I think theres a lot that can go with that shoe. Unfortunately, I'm just not fly enough to pull off that pink lol. Materials are nice as f**k though.
Good looking out.

Yah I wasnt sure if I could pull it off either. I just decided to go with it tho. Also I got these lime green swim trunks to take to the beach that I think they look sick with :smokin
Just my opinion but i think WPF is just one of those shoes where you kinda dont have to care about too matching. jeans with a white, blue, or a grey shirt/hoody will do

Matching is not something I do all the time. These days I rarely match perfectly. It's all about layering in 2013!

Wore My WPF With Red Pants Looked Ok IMO

Is that you? Cute daughter.

Good looking out all you. repped

Last edited:
stiunit, glad i could help, been looking for a pair on the low for myself...repped for the pic.

speaking of pics, i only use my reps in this thread so if youve posted a pic of a pickup you can bet ive repped it....except those wmns cheetah/leopard dunks on the last pag, those made me barf a little :D

Sorry guys I'm gonna keep the shop close to the chest while I build a relationship with em. Once that's established I'll definitely give out the 411 so you can support it.

basically "i dont want anyone in here coming up on a pair of shoes i might want" ...definitely NOT what this thread is about...dont see why you would bring up this "secret skateshop" if you didnt intend on sharing info.

Last edited:
Picked Up The BHM Lows Today From My Local, Love 'Em.

I Always Wear Khakis W/ My WPF. I Don't Have A Pic On Hand Though.

Worst News.... Got Word That There Won't Be A 420 Release This Year.. Supposedly Nike Is Doing Away With It Because People Are Saying Things Like: "How Can You Have A Drug-Free Skate Team & Make A Shoe Like The Skunks Or Cheechs." ... Pretty Much.

do not like the news about 420 :frown:

Sorry guys I'm gonna keep the shop close to the chest while I build a relationship with em. Once that's established I'll definitely give out the 411 so you can support it.

lol, so you gonna post pickups from a shop with current stock and prices, but wont tell us the name? sooooooo what was the point of your post?

Good looking out.

Yah I wasnt sure if I could pull it off either. I just decided to go with it tho. Also I got these lime green swim trunks to take to the beach that I think they look sick with :smokin
Matching is not something I do all the time. These days I rarely match perfectly. It's all about layering in 2013!

Yea havent wore my WPF yet either but im not gonna stress the pink too much. Jeans and a hoodie/sweater in grey. Prob royal blue hat to match the laces. Im all about the layering, skinny dudes best friend!

Yep That Is... And Preciate It Bro

Nice pic, NikeSBMe. All the colors there work nicely. Hope the grandparents aren't spoiling the little one too much lol'.

Thanks Bro And I Aint Even Gonna Lie She's Spoiled Rotten But Gotta Make Sure She's Happy So It Is What It Is... And Will Deff Feeling Those ^^

http://undergroundsoles.com/2013/03/nike-sb-dunk-high-smoke-ion-pink-brown-april-2013/

Nike-Sb-Dunk-High-Smoke-Ion-Pink.jpg

Originally Posted by togusa

Nice pic, NikeSBMe. All the colors there work nicely. Hope the grandparents aren't spoiling the little one too much lol.
I completely forgot about those. I wonder what the 2nd set of laces will be. The stock set doesn't really look that well on em'.
Oh bro, I damn sure didn't forget about them. I've beeen waiting for these since I posted the sample versions. They will be had.
basically "i dont want anyone in here coming up on a pair of shoes i might want" ...definitely NOT what this thread is about...dont see why you would bring up this "secret skateshop" if you didnt intend on sharing info.
Repped.
lol, so you gonna post pickups from a shop with current stock and prices, but wont tell us the name? sooooooo what was the point of your post?
Repped.
My only issue with your comment Max is the fact that I know that you've benefitted from other people giving out 411 since you found this thread. You've managed to get countless SBs at discounted prices through phone orders and via websites. There's been TONS of people in here that have BLOWN up their local skateshops so that people could phone order and YOU come with this "secret shop" crap? Come on man, that's not what this thread is about. We give because that's what OUR community does. If you want to be on some "secret squirl" steez, don't post about it or take it to the JB forum.

Yea havent wore my WPF yet either but im not gonna stress the pink too much. Jeans and a hoodie/sweater in grey. Prob royal blue hat to match the laces. Im all about the layering, skinny dudes best friend!
That and horizontal strips my fellow scrawny brethren :smokin

Also I got a pair of red pants I forgot about. Might need to buy som khakis too

Last edited:
Horrible news about the 420's. To me the WPF dunks speak for themselves, less is more when rockin them.

Salute to you and KingTrojan. I can't have no kids, I don't want that type of responsibility right now.

I Feel You Bro..... What You Guys Think A Good Price For All 3 Of These Together Are Really Want To Pull Trigger On Them.. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom