2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey boys i might of found a place in canada that accepts phone and online orders im waiting for an email confirmation to see if they ship to the states, when they confirm that ill give all the info. They dont have rape prices or anything they had the non entourages when they first came out for 150 (which is sticker price in canada most stuff is more expensive, our foams are 300 retail). Waiting for confirmation then ill send the info, they should be very helpful especially for future quickstrikes. not sure how many canadians lurk this thread but if there is let me know and ill throw down all of their info regardless if they do american shipping orders or not

you talkin about The Source (sourceboards.com)? I remember they had a FSR of the nontourages & shrimps awhile back, 150 for the nons, 120 for the shrimps...was gonna cop but the $20 shipping to the US made me think twice. wish i wouldve picked up a pair of shrimps, but i was still hoping to cop for retail at the time.

Another low that's on my wish list is the Del collab, hopefully those are attainable.

I'm looking forward to that one too. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it though lol. Gotta get a feel for how these next few releases end up going.

you talkin about The Source (sourceboards.com)? I remember they had a FSR of the nontourages & shrimps awhile back, 150 for the nons, 120 for the shrimps...was gonna cop but the $20 shipping to the US made me think twice. wish i wouldve picked up a pair of shrimps, but i was still hoping to cop for retail at the time.
nah this place had a different name im on my phone right now typing and i cant remember the name for the life of me, its in ottawa. Tomorrow ill post all of their info

That's a great price, but $18 shipping is ridiculous!!!
true, i did not see that , 80 shipped here

http://www.kineticskateboarding.com...gh-Pro-Anthracite-Matte-Olive-Black/PID=30779
Naturally I clicked on the Charcoals in the "Other Colors" section knowing they were sold out.

The thirst...

81aeae73_forever_172fb2_1326183.gif

laugh.gif

I suggest everybody get ready for this release if you really want it. I think this will rival the Space Jam SB release. Tighten your connections with your skateshops, don't be left out in the cold and get ready because WE ALL KNOW THAT MOST SHOPS WILL BE CHARGING OVER BOX PRICE FOR THESE.

True! I already set up my pickup at my local in the UK, my dude in the shop was meeting with his Nike rep on monday. He said I could cop as many as I want so potential pickups if you don't mind paying Uk retail and shipping.

I suggest everybody get ready for this release if you really want it. I think this will rival the Space Jam SB release. Tighten your connections with your skateshops, don't be left out in the cold and get ready because WE ALL KNOW THAT MOST SHOPS WILL BE CHARGING OVER BOX PRICE FOR THESE.
Not too thrilled about this...

I'll be in Hong Kong for work from 4/8-4/17....

Not looking good for me....

Not too thrilled about this...

I'll be in Hong Kong for work from 4/8-4/17....

Not looking good for me....

damn that sucks bro...I'm lucky...the spot I go to will hold my size for me if I ask for something ahead of time and I have to pick it up the day it comes or no later than the Sunday after the shipment comes in.

Repped for the info. Didn't need any but its dope to see the help....
damn that sucks bro...I'm lucky...the spot I go to will hold my size for me if I ask for something ahead of time and I have to pick it up the day it comes or no later than the Sunday after the shipment comes in.
Staying in Bay Area is no joke. I'm sure a bunch of kids will be camping for these as well...

Repped for the info. Didn't need any but its dope to see the help....

Staying in Bay Area is no joke. I'm sure a bunch of kids will be camping for these as well...

what size are you bro...it's pretty low key up here...I might be able to help you out...if you're not a size 12 :smile:

Dorenbecher (comes w/ socks)

Orlando Vineland
(407) 239-3663
(579604-740)
Sizes 3.5-7y
$69.99

Via oldsole

Camarillo has infrared koston 1 heritage

805 384 4480
mens sizes

Last edited:
Thought I had a pair of Theotis Beasley/ Purple Safari from an overseas site but they just emailed me saying sold out. Anyone have a clue where I can get a 11 or 11.5?

I checked out online and then got an email about 6 hours later saying sold out. Frustrating

Back
Top Bottom