2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not so much... lol. But I appreciate the effort. Cats popping up in here asking about how the Happy Feets fit can get an answer to their size questions, but dude's aren't really trying to help me out for some reason. Luckily I have a good sense of humor (and a heart as ice-cold as a young Billy Danze with an icepick under his bubble goose), otherwise my feelings might start getting hurt...

Nah, we old school - take it back to the original Foreigner sample!

These. Kids. Don't. Understand.

Some argue that Low End Theory is better, but I prefer MM too.

So when it rains it pours...

Ordered a pair of Nike SB Dunk Ryu's, the buyer sent me totally different sneakers.

Ordered a pair of Penny V Invisibility Cloaks from Jimmy Jazz, they sent me two different size sneakers.

Ordered a pair of Nike SB Dunk Iguana Camo from RIF LA (finally found them in a size 11.5) and they cancelled my order just now.

Im cursed.

What's up guys, I'm going to do something annoying, so I'll proactively repent with a pic.

...I'm pretty sure I have another one of these laying around here too, but here's the one.

Now, onto the annoyance. I wouldn't mind a pair of the Happy Feet but only at retail or negligibly above (<$20). I'm booked on Saturday though, so I can try some online spots in the morn, but I couldn't wait on a line or anything (in NYC) even if I was willing. So, if anybody can help me out, hit me on the PM. I'm sure I can find a way to make it up to you.
BIP my release in canada got pushed back to june...If your still in need then pm me and ill see if i can help out i just dont know the retail 

roll.gif

Local is charging $100 +tax.

Wish it was box but guess I can't complain toooooooooo much.

Last edited:
FTC on Haight only got 20 pairs and received over 100 calls the guy said. DLX SF got 20 pairs and they said people will be camping. Crazy but no thanks.

So when it rains it pours...

Ordered a pair of Nike SB Dunk Ryu's, the buyer sent me totally different sneakers.

Ordered a pair of Penny V Invisibility Cloaks from Jimmy Jazz, they sent me two different size sneakers.

Ordered a pair of Nike SB Dunk Iguana Camo from RIF LA (finally found them in a size 11.5) and they cancelled my order just now.

Im cursed.

Yea I Thought I Had Quags From Rif Got The Same Results ...

Feel sorry for you Northern Cali folks. :frown:

Yeah, unfortunately when it comes to sneakers I have to go the online route. There been times I could go to the store like 4 hours before they open but not any longer. I'm a size 13 so I get Screwed.

local shop will be releasing the concords 11am sat. People will be camped 11pm the night before. :smh:

I feel like everyone who copped early for over retail is gana be salty after the release..
I don't see these rly bieng that hard to get..
And there seems to be a lot of em..

Back
Top Bottom