2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

shoe gods hate me. got thru 3 times, only for it to go to the answering machine.
frown.gif
Tell me about it, I've gotten through 6 times only to get the answering machine. I just need a 5.5 though for my homegirl, so I hope they got them in and aren't gone.

Most skate shops gets surprise restocks on QS so if you don't get them Concords now you will have a chance in the future lol

Last edited:
Finally got through on Premier for a size 6 (since they sold out of the 5.5s) and 11.5! They must have a lot of stock to be taking in all these orders, so it's a good thing that I didn't have to camp for mine. Each pair comes out to be $100 which is a bit more than retail, but living in Cali, tax would have pushed them up close to there, so I'm good.

The shoes aren't limited. If you're worried about the resell value good luck with that. Pairs are sitting at $149 BIN on eBay. There is no money in this shoe.
I'm not looking to resell lol.... I wasn't even interested in copping them. I was just pointing out that the space jams seemed more hyped then these when they first released. But yeah these are and ISO release so they aren't as limited as a QS, but they're more limited than a GR

Glad to hear you guys got yours.

I have to say, Premier is the baddest skate shop in the Country.. Well, the second baddest. My local comes first.

WHAT THE   H ELL

how many pairs does premier have?

Got my size 10, fist i asked for anything between 9.5-10.5, said "well. what do you prefer?, we got all three"

$108 Shipped.
smokin.gif

WHAT THE   H ELL

how many pairs does premier have?

Got my size 10, fist i asked for anything between 9.5-10.5, said "well. what do you prefer?, we got all three"

$108 Shipped. :smokin

What's the number? I keep calling and the operator guy says they are close. The 1-877 number right?

Val surf shady and greedy bastards. 5 pairs at Pasadena. This is what happens when you kids keep calling asking if they'll get it. Not even my size, got them just to show you guys how shady they are. I'll probably return this size 12 unless someone wants it.

Last edited:
Good thing these are a GR with this kind of hype, its nice to see everyone being able to get there pair (in some people's cases 2) 

this is how every release should be, everyone being able to get a pair.

And if you havnt gotten a pair yet im sure you will dont stop trying

Val surf shady and greedy bastards. 5 pairs at Pasadena. This is what happens when you kids keep calling asking if they'll get it.
wow thats crazy 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'll be buying from premier from now on. They def came thru with my 2 pairs for $200 flat. Nice guy too but took forever getting thru their lines. Guy didn't mind at all. Didn't seem like it was that busy. Best customer service over the phone ever. Hopefully they don't bust a finish line and send me a cancelation email with out of stock.

Last edited:
I'll be buying from premier from now on. They def came thru with my 2 pairs for $200 flat. Nice guy too but took forever getting thru their lines. Guy didn't mind at all. Didn't seem like it was that busy. Best customer service over the phone ever. Hopefully they don't bust a finish line and send me a cancelation email with out of stock.
Yeah I got the same impression I thought with all the calls they would have been really upset and be nasty on the phone. Totally opposite really cool people over there. We salute u Premier. By the way copped a 12 like 45mins ago keep trying

wow, I really overpaid at $130.  but not having to camp or deal with a rowdy group since I had my 6 mo old with me I was ok with it.

Yeah I got the same impression I thought with all the calls they would have been really upset and be nasty on the phone. Totally opposite really cool people over there. We salute u Premier. By the way copped a 12 like 45mins ago keep trying
I completely agree. When calling a lot of other shops (*cough* politics *cough*) that get swamped with phone orders I always end up talking to someone with a "I dont give a **** about you" attitude but I haven't gotten that once at premier.  

Back
Top Bottom