Awesome.
smokin.gif

Got confirmation on my pairs as well.
smokin.gif

Cheers and the best of luck, guys.
nthat.gif

-Drew
How?!?!??!

The reason R2D2 is worth what it is is precisely because nobody thought to keep them in the package, so they are rare. This is all baseball cards all over again - my stack of Barry Bonds rookie cards is worthless because everybody knew about their parents who stuck Mickey Mantle cards in the spokes of their bikes. But, since the next generation all saved their stuff, it never achieved rarity, so it never became valuable. Ditto with sneakers - we're in the Barry Bonds era. None of this stuff is rare and little of it will wind up being truly valuable. Right now, you just have a lot of commerce, but that doesn't equate to value. You have a bunch of sneakers and money changing hands so people can play catch up. Half of today's "sneakerheads" essentially rent their kicks. At some point the sneakerhead bubble will burst and most of the current crowd will move on to something else, that's when you will find out which items truly have legitimate value... and, if you ask me, very little of it will hold the prices it commands today. That's because very few of those who have demonstrated that they will be still here when the smoke clears seem to value much of that stuff. Remember - something's market price and it's "value" are not synonymous; the "value" is what's left when the artificial demand of a manipulated market, or bubble, is removed.

All that said, I think Skunks will do well at retaining value long term. But, I'm speaking on your larger point.

My god, Repped for all truth, drunk and understand what you said. You and john have a way with words, I will read eveey long post from now on, more knowledge.

Going to try for Viotechs in the AM

Damn I really wish i could find a pair of Skunks for a good price. Gorgeous shoe

got thru on size? for the viotechs. hope it doesn't get cancelled. still gonna try thru NDC and cancel my size? order if I get thru.

Nike has to find a fix to this problem, this is just getting ridicoulous.

If anyone knows a place i can get these, please pm me lol

same here pm if anywhere has these.. first thing I have wanted in a while and I didn't stand a chance for them, instant sell out

ive seen same/faster sellouts, but on actually popular/hyped shoes. i really didnt expect these to get attention from bots

Back
Top Bottom