2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The day I don't check this before work[emoji]128546[/emoji]
Both are sold out in a 12. If anybody knows of a shop doing phones orders please lmk or pm.
Thanks

Thanks, I forgot about this one. Gonna see if they are getting the red firecrackers, black ones are meh. Trying to hold out for these MIA's before I make another purchase.

Anyone know of some sneaker boutiques in Miami or southern FL in general?
If you're only looking for SB dunks:
ATC Miami- high prices though, but that's expected for boutiques who sell old SBs and what not.
MIA skate shop of course: South Beach location and Sunny Isles beach location. Not a boutique of course though.
I honestly don't know if shoe gallery carries SBs, but rollo seems to be pretty sure on that so I'd take his word. But it's worth checking out either way

These are non-SBs but still worth checking out:
The Archives (only boutique in Ft Laudy I know of)

Soles inc.- I heard they closed their Ft Laudy location but the have a location in Miami

Solefly

1973 by Mr. R- more sportswear/Bball centered

Unknwn in Aventura mall

Last edited:
There is one store in South Florida that I am waiting on. Shred shed in Lake Worth. Called and said he is waiting on FedEx . Will call tomorrow. He told me box prices for both.

There is one store in South Florida that I am waiting on. Shred shed in Lake Worth. Called and said he is waiting on FedEx . Will call tomorrow. He told me box prices for both.

Funny I just left there, the owner (Joe) told me they didn't get any 'smaller' sizes. Smallest is an 8 and the biggest was 13. However, when I called before going to the store, they told me they had them and was 'waiting for the release date'. Whatever.

I suppose that one positive of picking the red FCs up at Niketown is that they are box price

Red Firecrackers are nice but Im gonna pass.

I really need the Firecracker Nike SB hat tho.
Anyone know somewhere I can grab it online or help me out in-store?

I called back as well, yes no small sizes. He said he recieved half the shipment as of now. I asked for my size (which he has)and he told me to come by at 11:00am. Only black pairs for now. Hope the hat is there too, hate to make two trips. Would have went today but stuck at work till 9pm.

I called back as well, yes no small sizes. He said he recieved half the shipment as of now. I asked for my size (which he has)and he told me to come by at 11:00am. Only black pairs for now. Hope the hat is there too, hate to make two trips. Would have went today but stuck at work till 9pm.

They have the hat, saw it in his hands. Didn't know it was only black pairs now though. I'll try my luck tomorrow, thanks for the info.

Can anyone help me out to get the firecracker sb snapback couldn't get my hands on it and sure wanted one. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me get.one.

Can someone help me out on getting reds in 9.5 or 10 for not rape -__- every Skateshop in a 3 hour radius of me has closed over the years. I can't get Anything anymore

does anyone have any info on the send helps for this year? i saw the sample at my local skate shop but i didnt catch any details other than what the shoe actually is. hopefully we got someone here! thanks fellas.

Sorry if this has been posted, but this pic is :smokin

I have a spot in line for the Black Sb Firecrackers Sz 13 at SPoT. If anyone wants them who lives inn Tampa or nearby wants it PM me.

Last edited:
Was upset i didn't grab the 2013 Viotechs but ended up snagging me a pair of the 2001 pair, and i must say I am happy i got these instead and in awesome condition!, wish i had the original laces though.

I should post pics eventually. 

Back
Top Bottom