2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rocking the black levis today, swooped them up off of craigslist for $120 a couple weeks ago

im i the only one who thinks that lettering is uneven? not sure if thats their logo or w/e but its not lining up at all
yeah, noticed that too. their IG says they just got their promo pairs... not sure if that's a pic of it or the actual version releasing

im i the only one who thinks that lettering is uneven? not sure if thats their logo or w/e but its not lining up at all
yeah, noticed that too. their IG says they just got their promo pairs... not sure if that's a pic of it or the actual version releasing
i think those are the ISO pairs, but all the ones coming out of their shops will have the heel branding from what i understand, and when the QS version drops nationwide later on, they wont have the BP branding. 

I wish I had known about the wristband system sooner.  I would have liked to make those WOF's my first low.

Definitely would have been all over them if they were highs.

Revert.nl has good sizes of both color firecrackers for 95 euros. Too bad the shipping is 30 euros to the usa, but if you got down with a couple friends on an order to split shipping cost you could get them down to like $140 a pair.

Nope. Surprising how well they age too. 3m is supposed to age poorly.
I had a glue spot on the 3m on mine and tried to pick it off(carefully) and it seems like the 3m came off with the glue. I was pretty disappointed with that but overall it's still a dope shoe. Only worn them a couple times, I am curious how well the 3m will hold up over time though.

Back
Top Bottom