2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have a friend that's got them too and uses them as rain shoes. They've held up pretty well for the most part. Love how they chose a translucent blue colored sole instead of an icy one. No yellowing!

Am I the only one who thinks 3ms are a top 3 release from last year?
mad.gif
 Still wanting to cop a pair of these. I'd agree with your ranking though for sure. 

Stopped by the local outlet and came up on a couple of SB's for $39.99

There was limited sizes on the Birches and St.Patty's...

San Leandro

Nice! I picked up Birches and St Patty's too (and Anthracite Highs) all for $39.99 - 30% (wall disc)- 30% (F&F disc) back in May.

Last edited:
A full pack DS sz10 minus the deck sold for only like 280 about a month and a half ago I remember. At this price the pack is not worth it, trust me I own both the pack and 2 QS versions. This was my favorite SB of last year. Just get the QS, you can basically replicate the blue laces with fullylaced royal blue. All you are really missing out on are the pig lace locks and the special box, and it's not like that makes the shoe. Besides that, the other stuff from the pack just winds up sitting around collecting dust.

Last edited:
Nice catch. 'russianboy' and the ebay name is 'vlad' which also happens to be pretty russian..
Yup that's him, just noticed he did a price check in the asics thread and it just happened to be the same eBay seller....... Total coincidence I'm sure. Charging rape for both pairs he asked a PC for too.

Idk why these dudes alway got to be so sneaky, they always get called out in the end. They're just using the "price check" to be able to get people to check out their auctions.

Last edited:
Everyone needs to stop posting pictures of these WOFs..... I'm trying to control myself and pass but y'all are making it so hard haha

saw the QS WoF dunks at sneakercon yesterday (dude was selling em for a G though -___-) & the MIAs, both were nice in person but wasn't blown away by either.

Also finally decided that I'm gonna try and flip a couple of my old kicks and use the money I make to get the red supreme lows. Ever since my laziness/lack of effort made me miss em I've been regretting it so much.. call me crazy but I always say if I struck lotto those would be the first pair I copped.

Anyone have an idea where I could find a pair in an 11 for a somewhat reasonable price? Not really trying to go for the $600+ pair on eBay......
(Don't mind if they've been SLIGHTLY used)

I want the WOF's, but I think the chances of me getting these through phone order/online is slim to none... They look great though... Hopefully they quick strike in November as has been previously stated...

Hopefully they quick strike in November as has been previously stated...

Ugh, really that far? I wonder why besides the hype, other shops collabs drop soon after the exclusive store release.

Krampus today, personal favorite from last year. 3M's a close second.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom