2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It seems that its a lot more going on with these when you have them in hand, oh well. Those teal and orange joints will still be had that were posted earlier.

Sidenote: is their something wrong with the picture imbedding because it wouldnt let me upload to this post.

Called backdoor while i was at work and like someone said before they sold out to the people in line... my two local shops have still yet to get them or any news on the MIA's

It seems that its a lot more going on with these when you have them in hand, oh well. Those teal and orange joints will still be had that were posted earlier.

Sidenote: is their something wrong with the picture imbedding because it wouldnt let me upload to this post.
I was having that issue via NT mobile earlier. 

Called backdoor while i was at work and like someone said before they sold out to the people in line... my two local shops have still yet to get them or any news on the MIA's
Here are some places that have them from a quick Instagram search (not sure if they are all doing phone orders):

The Full Kit

319-248-1083

solefitness on Instagram

$200

Tekgnar Skate Shop

512-472-7343

Phaze One Skate Shop - Phazerwon on Instagram

The SB Skate Co.

www.sbskateco.com

Here they are on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/Mens-Shoes-/93427/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=mia&_dcat=93427&Brand=Nike

I tried the two that were listed here earlier, Backdoor and Permanent Vacation and both were sold out. Ride Four Ever I believe was also sold out. One store (cant remember right now but heres the number - (210) 509-3675) I think was gonna do phone orders tomorrow if they had left over.

Im on the hunt for the t-shirts now.

Last edited:
I was having that issue via NT mobile earlier. 

another austin guy on nt? what up man. anyways, uploaded via web.

and what is the true box price since they "adjust" their pricing?

Here are some places that have them from a quick Instagram search (not sure if they are all doing phone orders):

The Full Kit

319-248-1083

solefitness on Instagram

$200

Tekgnar Skate Shop

512-472-7343

Phaze One Skate Shop - Phazerwon on Instagram

The SB Skate Co.

www.sbskateco.com

Here they are on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/Mens-Shoes-/93427/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=mia&_dcat=93427&Brand=Nike

I tried the two that were listed here earlier, Backdoor and Permanent Vacation and both were sold out. Ride Four Ever I believe was also sold out. One store (cant remember right now but heres the number - (210) 509-3675) I think was gonna do phone orders tomorrow if they had left over.

Im on the hunt for the t-shirts now.
Thanks for the info... but unfortunately solefitness didnt have my size i think they had a 8 and 9.5

Full kit, Tekgnar, and Phaze won are in-store only and i think they sold out....

And the ebay site has my size but for $190 shipped?!?! Kinda high right now but just out of curiosity im the same size as you and did you talk down this same ebayer to $125 shipped or someone else? 

Thanks for the info... but unfortunately solefitness didnt have my size i think they had a 8 and 9.5

Full kit, Tekgnar, and Phaze won are in-store only and i think they sold out....

And the ebay site has my size but for $190 shipped?!?! Kinda high right now but just out of curiosity im the same size as you and did you talk down this same ebayer to $125 shipped or someone else? 
Not sure I just did a quick search, didnt look at any of those listings. I try and talk every one down and bring them as close as retail as possible.

Not sure I just did a quick search, didnt look at any of those listings. I try and talk every one down and bring them as close as retail as possible.
Might have to do the same and talk some people down.. thanks for trying though... might have to wait till my local shop gets them which i hope is this weekend 

Truth in regards to Tekgnar. Austin local. They don't do phone orders. Almost everything is always in store only (it might be 100% in store to be honest). They've been picking up business steadily over the last 2 - 3years and have drastically improved on releases in terms of what QS pairs they get. 

If you ever need any help coppin' let me know. If I have the time in my schedule I'm always happy to help. They never charge booty-warrior prices either just FYI. 

I must have just missed you growingupny because I went and got my 12 after work as well. Perfect time to drop these considering all the rain as well as this past weekend releases. Just wish that tekgnar could have somehow gor that whole pack or at least the shirt, still gonna check nocomply and fastforward when they drop theirs.

Truth in regards to Tekgnar. Austin local. They don't do phone orders. Almost everything is always in store only (it might be 100% in store to be honest). They've been picking up business steadily over the last 2 - 3years and have drastically improved on releases in terms of what QS pairs they get. 

If you ever need any help coppin' let me know. If I have the time in my schedule I'm always happy to help. They never charge booty-warrior prices either just FYI. 
Good looking out.. you know if you wanna let go of your size 11 im here for it lol jk but congrats on the pick up 

damn my local skate shop only had size 14 and 8.5 and below left that day it released, I could have copped mine, but had to work..damn it's nice and icy...hopefully the Brooklyn Projects won't be crazy but probably will...

Still don't buy their *******t
If there were legal issues, they wouldn't be allowed to sell the BP branded version period. John00 already stated the facts earlier...

I honestly don't understand what their intentions are by giving out misleading info. They already gave out wristbands and will most likely sell out despite the ugly branding on the shoe...

Back
Top Bottom