2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Kinetic Skate Shop sent me the MIA Tote Bag, Beer Coozi, Stickers and Bottle Opener with my order of the Nike SB MIA Mosaic shirt. Gotta love it.

they retailed for $160? First sb i ever bought were MIA's, I'm new to this
Most SB shops will charge box price.

Some charge a little above box (from a few dollars up to $40 - depending on release and shop).

Most QS dunks box is around $98-112 and generally that is the price you will pay.

BP ALWAYS jacks up the prices of ALL their QS's and claims one thing or another. Whether its a t-shirt that costed them $3 so they raise the price $60 or other times where they claim they expedited the shipping from Nike so they offset the price to the consumer adding $20 per box. 

I wish Fully Laced would come out with some metallic gold SB laces to go with the St. Patrick's Day's.  I got some jersey gold hoping they would look a bit different in person, but they don't work.

Special Make Up

also, let's count the differences

BROOKLYN PROJECTS stitching on back

heel tab color

tongue tab left shoe (I guess both, "dunk low pro" is missing from the BP)

insoles

what 2-3 am I missing? colored plate on the outsole?
LOL you mean, Slick Mark Up,

Just gimme the QS pair when they drop. Not that impressed with the WoFs. The older BP SB was better IMO. 

These just came in today. Another shout out to john00 for dropping the info. Funny thing was I wore these to my moms for dinner and she loved them. She's normally the type to tell me I buy too much stuff, so it took me be surprise when she asked me if I can get her a pair lol

Ok most informative ones , what the heck are these back to the future type dunks? Any info is appreciated.

Ok most informative ones , what the heck are these back to the future type dunks? Any info is appreciated.
They're supposed to be the "Mork and Mindy" Dunk Highs, my favorite high OF ALL TIME. They either did a custom job on them or those are fakes. Either way, they shouldn't have touched them. 
mean.gif

(OG picture of them)

Last edited:
They're supposed to be the "Mork and Mindy" Dunk Highs, my favorite high OF ALL TIME. They either did a custom job on them or those are fakes. Either way, they shouldn't have touched them. 
mean.gif

(OG picture of them)

Ok, that lenticular material really looks out there on those customs or fakes.

Do we have s list of the regulars instagrams for this thread?

Spicosaurus is mine.

I'm not sure if there's a list but you can send me a follow request @bluek_flywalker and I'll make sure I follow you back as well as any other NikeTalk memebers on Instagram

Last edited:
Followed BasedLaRock and Sole_Reaver

I'm seeing some really nice pics from all of you, good stuff SB fam :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom