2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Big reason I no longer feel pressed to jump at any of these unless it's a must have. QS SPOTs are all over ebay for basically retail plus shipping. Only if I deem a pair a must have will I jump at the phone orders in the initial wave.

I'm slowly but surely learning this, I'm a noob when it comes to SB but I'm still in that Jordan/NSW mode that I have to jump on the first wave (US only) though. Even then I could've save some doe on some recent releases (FTC and Brazil's) live and learn I guess.
Yea, live and learn. As long as you don't get sucked into buying them early on ebay for those prices, you're straight. For me, every little bit adds up. Don't have to spend it just because it's there. Especially when you buy as many shoes as we do. Just the principle of knowing that something I may not wear right away can be obtained for the same price more or less a few weeks to months down the line.

black firecracker and SPoT dunk restock at GDS, says they're taking phone orders:

Last edited:
I really wish I could see the Civilists in person before buying. My shop is about an hour away and half of the pics I see make them look worth the drive but the other half make me not care about them. Anyone with them in hand care to share their opinion on them?

I really wish I could see the Civilists in person before buying. My shop is about an hour away and half of the pics I see make them look worth the drive but the other half make me not care about them. Anyone with them in hand care to share their opinion on them
Most of the pics that make them look iffy are because its bad lighting or a bad angle I think in person they will look good... I think another member mentioned he had them in hand and was impressed with them, but I myself still haven't seen them in person yet.

For all my NJ heads just stopped by Nj Skateshop and they still got the FTCs and Blackfirecrackers in stock in size 9, and scattered sizes.

Last edited:
Underground Skateshop in NJ is selling civilist, in store only. will hold pair if you pick up. im in nyc, if anyones willing to cop a 11 or 11.5 id gladly hold you down.

Official Project BA Pics:

Also, just saw this:
"There will be two versions of the Nike SB Project BA; the standard and a premium version showing off his artistic side via his personal interpretation of the Swoosh and a cutout ankle for a less restrictive fit."

^that was one of the things that really let me down when I tried on the premium pair, glad to see that all models won't be like that. It makes them feel like they run a half size big and you'd have to lace them super tight to avoid your heel constantly slipping out.

If you look in this picture, you can see how it's chopped off, and its not comfortable, just feels unfinished rather than "$120 Premium":

For this reason, I definitely recommend going at least a half size down if you plan on picking up the premiums, personally didn't even bother trying on the smaller size though because I thought they just looked awkward on feet.

Last edited:
I got my size, free shipping no problems. 

Also, yeah the trick works, shoutout to Singer10 for the info! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom