2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Truly don't even care if they do, employee discounts, rewards programs, kill resellers, I'm all for it

well one of my fav skateshops is closing down in jersey so im a bit biased to this move.

I so wish Nike would bring their overseas NSW line to america tho. i wouldnt even care if Jc penny carried that, id buy it.

Last edited:
Nice, I have a ***** sporting goods by my house. Need to check if they have some Nike SB Dri-Fit shirts they're comfortable.

lmao just called the local DSG to see if they got any nike sb's...

the first person to talk to me on the phone was like "nike what? Is that apparel or footwear? Oh skateboarding..let me connect you to footwear"...... Footwear guy picks up and I'm like "do you guys have any nike sb's?" "What?" "Any nike sb's...." "...no I mean I don't know what that is."

Was trying not to crack up the whole time.. Gonna be interesting to see how this turns out

I'm in Cali and haven't gotten my order from Rukus either.

Kinda wish I had done store pick-up with Rip City Skates to be on the safe side.  Oh well, I'm hoping tomorrow's the day.

Traded my my first pair of these for a pair of Koziks. Ended up buying them again for $70. USPS misplaced the package, and I had to wait for over a week from the scheduled delivery date, but whatever happy to have'em back. Crappy pic

Still like the Koziks better.

Last edited by a moderator:
they are a tad bit more narrow from the blue box days but i still get ttl and just break em in. cant go too wrong with a .5 tho

On another note, hope my civilists from rukus come through tomorrow. I dont remember them taking this long. anybody else get theirs yet?
I called them up today to see whats up.  Got my tracking number, mine are getting here on Thursday.. and I live in Texas (for reference)

had i realized they were in LA, i shoulda just driven over there this weekend and dropped by NO

I also remember Dsg used to sell Nike 6.0s back in 2006 and well we all know what happen to the 6.0 line so I'm not too surprised.. My guess is they probably going to get all the sb's except the dunks/qs/hs..

Doesn't bother me the least bit the more the merrier

I called them up today to see whats up.  Got my tracking number, mine are getting here on Thursday.. and I live in Texas (for reference)
had i realized they were in LA, i shoulda just driven over there this weekend and dropped by NO

can i ask you what kind of shipping do they use?

The quilted leather kills the civilist for me. May change my mind when my local shop gets them in and I can see them in person.

Either way, its good to see that so many ppl in the thread were able to get a pair. And good stuff John00, as always

I also remember Dsg used to sell Nike 6.0s back in 2006 and well we all know what happen to the 6.0 line so I'm not too surprised.. My guess is they probably going to get all the sb's except the dunks/qs/hs..

Doesn't bother me the least bit the more the merrier
I'm all for it. Here in the US's 22nd biggest city (Indianapolis)we don't have any skate shops that carry Nike SB. Actually we don't really even have any skate shops.
With people using the Internet so much for purchases these days, what's it matter if they are available at ***** Sports also?
If I could just drive down to ****'s and have a shoe in my hand that day I would.
As an example, the other day I was looking into getting some Koston 1's. I checked out Zumiez, but they didn't have them. I didn't order them online and now I'm over them. I'm just saying I'd probably buy more SB's if they were more accessible.
I don't see it as a big deal really. The whole Nike teaming up with the little guy is insane anyway. I mean, it's ****** Nike! The biggest shoe company on earth!

I'm all for it. Here in the US's 22nd biggest city (Indianapolis)we don't have any skate shops that carry Nike SB. Actually we don't really even have any skate shops.
With people using the Internet so much for purchases these days, what's it matter if they are available at ***** Sports also?
If I could just drive down to ****'s and have a shoe in my hand that day I would.
As an example, the other day I was looking into getting some Koston 1's. I checked out Zumiez, but they didn't have them. I didn't order them online and now I'm over them. I'm just saying I'd probably buy more SB's if they were more accessible.
I don't see it as a big deal really. The whole Nike teaming up with the little guy is insane anyway. I mean, it's ****** Nike! The biggest shoe company on earth!

It has been and continues to be a slippery slope. SBs should have never been sold outside of skate shops. The signature lines should have stayed exclusive as well. These were once promises of Nike.

It has been and continues to be a slippery slope. SBs should have never been sold outside of skate shops. The signature lines should have stayed exclusive as well. These were once promises of Nike.

I kind of feel the same way. But isnt nikes greed what almost blew the brand with skaters around '04/5? Im thinking tey will keep expanding the brand, core skater demand goes dry, and then they go local again.

Got my pair even though there was a line when it opened at my local shoe boutique KICKS/HI I stopped by like an hour after and still copped my pair, good sh*t...

i got these griptapes in the mail today. i'm still deciding whether to lace swap or not. the og grey laces just look more natural, but i like how the white laces brings out a slight feminine touch.
|I

Last edited:
i got these griptapes in the mail today. i'm still deciding whether to lace swap or not. the og grey laces just look more natural, but i like how the white laces brings out a slight feminine touch.
tired.gif
the white laces look good, you should leave those in.

Last edited:
can i ask you what kind of shipping do they use?
USPS for me.  I'm not sure if they used usps for all of them though, they guy said they sometimes use ups

Here's a guy on reddit who stuffed his supreme ids, blacked out heel, threw in sb laces, in case anyone is considering doing that:

Last edited:
USPS for me.  I'm not sure if they used usps for all of them though, they guy said they sometimes use ups

Here's a guy on reddit who stuffed his supreme ids, blacked out heel, threw in sb laces, in case anyone is considering doing that:

I don't know just doesn't look right to me... to each his own though

Last edited:
Has anyone done the white supreme IDs? Curious to see what they would of used for the liner?
I love the fat tongues, the fatter the better. That was with the grey and pink boxes, the tongues now are
just padding not stuffed.

Back
Top Bottom