2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This may be a long shot but does anyone know where i can find the Nike sb dunk high heineken beer bottle pack, really liking the shoe and ive checked ebay and everything but no luck, any help would be appreciated (Size 11-11.5)

I need those retro Shanghai's.... 
nerd.gif

didnt know those shanghai retros were real life. hope they're a sign of other retros being on the way.

Last edited:
UNDS the WOFs last night and some bozo stepped right on the toebox. You can literally see his sole tracks on the suede. I cleaned it last night and put it aside, woke up this morning and the suede is completely discolored and rough now. What a night.

UNDS the WOFs last night and some bozo stepped right on the toebox. You can literally see his sole tracks on the suede. I cleaned it last night and put it aside, woke up this morning and the suede is completely discolored and rough now. What a night.

Ouch what cleaner did you use?

Ouch what cleaner did you use?
used some generic foot locker suede cleaner I had laying around. Not gonna lie, I'm super salty about it but I can replay last nights events in my head and somehow see how it was my fault anyway...should've been more careful. Live and learn I suppose.

-- if you go to a movie theater
and someone steps on your foot, let it SLIIIDE
Why spend the next twenty years in jail
cause someone smudged your Puma?

Man... Where were you two days ago when I was arguing about not wanting a wear a valuable shoe??

I'm not taking a shot at you man, I'm just saying...

I don't have time to be worrying about the resale value of my shoes. Once they go on my feet they're used, that's that. People gunna step on them, I'm gunna step in dog ****. While I do like to keep them clean, I realize that once I take them out of the box and put them on my feet, they're not going to be perfect anymore. I only have two category's for my kicks, Deadstock and beater. Ain't no middle ground...

I don't have time to be replaying the events of last night in my head, to determine who's fault it was either...

Last edited:

Man... Where were you two days ago when I was arguing about not wanting a wear a valuable shoe??

I don't have time to be worrying about the resale value of my shoes. Once they go on my feet they're used, that's that. People gunna step on them, I'm gunna step in dog ****. While I do like to keep them clean, I realize that once I take them out of the box and put them on my feet, they're not going to be perfect anymore. I only have two category's for my kicks, Deadstock and beater. Ain't no middle ground...

I don't have time to be replaying the events of last night in my head, to determine who's fault it was either...
hahaha, I feel ya. No offense taken.

You're right to that extent, they're either DS or beaters. And I don't care about resell value...I like to keep all my things looking new while it's relatively new, a year down the road after they've been worn a couple times I know I wouldn't care if they had scuffs or marks on them, at that point I'd look at those marks as characteristics to the shoe i've worn. (I'm one of those people that put full skin protector's on iPhones.)

I will say one thing "Deadstock and beater. Ain't no middle ground..." totally reminds me of Donnie Darko arguing with his teacher that life isn't just "Love or Fear", but I definitely know where you're coming from. I think later in the day after I lose all this salt I'll feel the same way.

EDIT: also, I think the analogy of a car was used before too. It's like buying a new car, driving it out of the lot and someone sideswipes you. lol. The irony, you gotta laugh at the irony but the initial feeling sucks. 

Last edited:

greatly exaggerated. Just cuz u wear something doesnt mean you have to beat them to the ground. That's y u have a sneaker rotation so you can keep ur sneakers fresh longer.
I had something similar happen to me years ago, was rocking a pair of Gucci sneakers and some guy in acgs stepped on the side and now one side of my pair has creases :frown:

not to rant, but if your worried about people stepping on your shoes 24/7, then you should think twice about wearing them out, or wearing them in general. people dont walk around with there heads glued to the pavement, nobody really has time for that and accidents happen regardless.      Back to the car example, there is a crap load of cars on the road, if you have a brand new car the only way to prevent an accident is not driving it lol

I think it's getting taken greatly out of context. Mistakes happen, accidents happen, yes. But the odds of it happening the first time out is un-nerving, to clarify; if i wore the shoes 2 or maybe even 3 times I wouldn't even pay any mind, but it's the fact that it was the first time out. I personally can't recall the last time I accidentally stepped on someone's foot or heel. If people are that careless, then they shouldn't really be out in public, and it's not like I was in a mosh pit, I was at someone's house. Secondly, I personally don't and wouldn't wear nice or new shoes to the theaters on the merit that every theater floor is disgustingly sticky and never cleaned. 

I don't know. To me it's simple logic and common sense on why I'd be a little salty, but not even pissed to a point where I'd start a fight over it. I wore them out the first time and someone stepped on them. If it happened any other time after the first wear I wouldn't care. Thought I'd just share the experience with the thread. 

Who doesnt want to keep their kicks clean? I know I do. Idk why that's a bad thing. It's not gonna stop me from wearing them but I'm not walking out of the house with the mentality of f*cking my sh*t up and not caring about it. I guess it just depends on how you take care of your possessions, whether it be shoes or anything else.

Who doesnt want to keep their kicks clean? I know I do. Idk why that's a bad thing. It's not gonna stop me from wearing them but I'm not walking out of the house with the mentality of f*cking my sh*t up and not caring about it. I guess it just depends on how you take care of your possessions, whether it be shoes or anything else.
Heck yeah. I take care of my stuff till the end. My first pair of OG 95 weren't retired until the soles separated in 2005! If They could get new soles i would have still rocked em.

Last edited:
Heck yeah. I take care of my stuff till the end. My first pair of OG 95 weren't retired until the soles separated in 2005! If They could get new soles i would have still rocked em.

Yeah that's another point. If you take care of your kicks they'll even last you longer. I don't get the whole "they're shoes, they're supposed to get f*cked up when you wear em" notion. Nah, if I spend 100+ on a chunk of leather and suede, I'm gonna make sure I get my money's worth.

Last edited:
Yeah that's another point. If you take care of your kicks they'll even last you longer. I don't get the whole "they're shoes, they're supposed to get f*cked up when you wear em" notion. Nah, if I spend 100+ on a chunk of leather and suede, I'm gonna make sure I get my money's worth.
Yea I've never stepped in a pair of dog s*** while wearing a fresh pair of kicks, but maybe that's just me lmfao

I think it's getting taken greatly out of context. Mistakes happen, accidents happen, yes. But the odds of it happening the first time out is un-nerving, to clarify; if i wore the shoes 2 or maybe even 3 times I wouldn't even pay any mind, but it's the fact that it was the first time out. I personally can't recall the last time I accidentally stepped on someone's foot or heel. If people are that careless, then they shouldn't really be out in public, and it's not like I was in a mosh pit, I was at someone's house. Secondly, I personally don't and wouldn't wear nice or new shoes to the theaters on the merit that every theater floor is disgustingly sticky and never cleaned. 

I don't know. To me it's simple logic and common sense on why I'd be a little salty, but not even pissed to a point where I'd start a fight over it. I wore them out the first time and someone stepped on them. If it happened any other time after the first wear I wouldn't care. Thought I'd just share the experience with the thread. 
no hate towards you in my previous post. im just saying theres just so much you can do on your part, you cant control the other people around you. Yea it sucks, i would be pissed too, especially if its someone you were hanging out with because they were too careless to pay attention to what they are doing themselves. ( i also wouldnt suggest using any generic footlocker style cleaner)

Not SB related, anybody thinking about grabbing the Air zoom flight "the gloves" releasing in a couple of days?

Legit? Looks good to me, but I need other eyes to make sure. Sellers asking $650. I realize the irony of this in light of some of my recent posts btw...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom