2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Went with these yesterday...

Very underrated IMO....
Repped, I have been on the hunt for these in a 12 for months. Anyone have a lead then PM me.

Real salty because I had them in my cart during The Premier restock week and someone had faster fingers. Been doing finger calestenics ever since. Downloaded middle school keyboarding class learning programs. Regularly exercise my cuticles. I'm ready for next time!

Dope pic as always

Repped, I have been on the hunt for these in a 12 for months. Anyone have a lead then PM me.

Real salty because I had them in my cart during The Premier restock week and someone had faster fingers. Been doing finger calestenics ever since. Downloaded middle school keyboarding class learning programs. Regularly exercise my cuticles. I'm ready for next time!

Dope pic as always
roll.gif

REPPED...

Dope pic as always
Don't forget to take a swig of the Hollywood Juice.

I was out of town and missed the WOF release. Is $130 fair? I haven't found much better for a size 12. 

I was out of town and missed the WOF release. Is $130 fair? I haven't found much better for a size 12. 
I paid 120 shipped from premier when they dropped so 130 isn't horrible a little high though seems like a bunch of shops were posted for box

I paid 130 shipped from a shop so that's about right although later on people posted it for much less. GO back a few pages and try some of the shops listed you might get lucky. Try Salvation in Malibu or Irvine.

Dope pic as always

Project Blitz (.com)...

I copped $130 shipped from blindside on Saturday. Was in the same situation as you. I thought $130 was to much too. Other shops I found had them for the same price. Was pretty late on these and didn't want to risk missing out so I just went with it.

Last edited:
anyone remember when those black/blue/pink/yellow highs are supposed to drop? They were part of the leaked pics with the black snakeskin lows, the red/teal/patent lows, and the green/orange ones.

Tryna hold out with these venoms for now because I want those as my next skate shoe...so hoping they're supposed to release sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom