2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Everyone,

People like John00, Osyriz, Sneakafan1 and Bip are the reasons this thread is the best on NT. I got through on Heritage and it came out to be $103 shipped. Thank you guys so much for making this OG's Friday/Weekend off to a great start!!!! :D

Agreed, glad you're able to get a pair.

HERITAGE (MARGATE) 609-823-3331 HAS THE 112! Tell them John sent you sent mention the "mailing list" for free shipping or 10% off. THEY HAVE A FSR!
thanks John00 !!!   success finally on the 112s, me and my boy got sz 11 and 9.5 luckily, still have 10.5 when i was on phone with them. repped!!

SCORE, heritage had a 10.5 $98 with free shipping! I called and asked if any 112 dunks were left and the lady said yes we have only one size left and I was like doest it happen to be a 10.5 or 11 and shes like hahaha it actually is a 10.5 spread the word you got the last pair! thanks guys

I ***** with the homie John00 he made my day with that primitive plug. I'm not doing no more shopping for a couple weeks but I'm glad to know I got the thing I really wanted today.

Happy holidays bruhs I'm out....

SCORE, heritage had a 10.5 $98 with free shipping! I called and asked if any 112 dunks were left and the lady said yes we have only one size left and I was like doest it happen to be a 10.5 or 11 and shes like hahaha it actually is a 10.5 spread the word you got the last pair! thanks guys

wait heritage told me that they will call me back i left my phone number did they do the same to you or should i call them back

Last edited:
I really wish I knew how safe my order from spot is. I refuse to use other sources just in case and take away from someone else if it's not needed.

HERITAGE (MARGATE) 609-823-3331 HAS THE 112! Tell them John sent you sent mention the "mailing list" for free shipping or 10% off. THEY HAVE A FSR!
i called abt a half-hour ago.  the lady took my name and number and said she would call back.  haven't heard from her since...

thought you said it was sold out earlier! trying to get people to stop calling ey.. good one , smart ahhaha jp with you man, congrats on your pair

There was two phone numbers, one place was sold out, the other was busy for like 30 calls and finally went through

Any1 know where the 112 P-Rods might be able to be had for a discount???.....looking to get those but not at full price!!!!.....thanks

Just got a shipping confirmation from SPoT for my order that processed at 8:09AM! :smokin Looks like the SPoT orders should all be a go!

Last edited:
Chronicle Hi's Are Just Sitting At My Local Shop If Anyone Is Looking... Good Looking Shoe In Person :nthat:

Got SPOT Confirmation For A 9 And 9.5... Size 10 Was Unavailable >:

I'm not worthy of being grouped with them in terms of release info.

I rely on those in this thread as much as anybody.

Props to everybody who looks out here.
What you bring to this thread and to NT as a whole is invaluable.
Everyone,

People like John00, Osyriz, Sneakafan1 and Bip are the reasons this thread is the best on NT. I got through on Heritage and it came out to be $103 shipped. Thank you guys so much for making this OG's Friday/Weekend off to a great start!!!!
happy.gif
Definitely a rung below some of these dudes who drop info and knowledge on a daily basis, but I'm glad you got through bro.  Great news.  I'm all for eating off of certain releases if the opportunity presents itself (mostly Jordan brand/LeBron ish), but making sure that good folks are taken care of takes precedence.  

Back
Top Bottom