2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All of you that are getting cancelled notifications from sk8wharehouse did u recently place the orders???.......i placed mine when they 1st put pairs back up and seem like i got mine secured no cancel yet and on the website looks like its ready to ship on the 2nd

When sizes went back up.

Just caught up on about 7 pages in the thread, glad to see ya'll helping out each other, John always coming through 
smokin.gif
, reps are around for you guys.

:lol: wow a local and I completely missed it.

filepicker%2FSmUkT70KSkmYzsqFbe7W_white_flag.jpg

Wasn't meant to be. I can't keep coming back to this thread either.

COMMON GROUND NYC (718) 891-0308 HAS THE 112 IN SOME SIZES! SIZE 12 CONFIRMED THOUGH. THEIR PHONE ORDER PROCESS IS A PAIN SO BE PATIENT.

They def had a 12 but dude started acting funny style. Told him to charge me and I'll come cop now he says I can't cause it's first come first serve and there's 4 people in the store. Thanks tho for the heads up

Glad I was fortunate to copp the snapback and my 112s off NDC this morning. Site crashed or something took me 30 minutes to check out.

Very great full for all the looking out in this thread today and being a full time soldier makes it nearly impossible to get any releases but today with the help of NT, I was actually able to order my pair of SB 112's in my SIZE 15!!! So grateful guys, thanks and god bless.
This..but size 15? Bruh how tall are you? you not hoop in at somebody school?

Very great full for all the looking out in this thread today and being a full time soldier makes it nearly impossible to get any releases but today with the help of NT, I was actually able to order my pair of SB 112's in my SIZE 15!!! So grateful guys, thanks and god bless.

Trying To Come Up On A Size 15 In SB's Is NO JOKE :wow:

Congrats On Your Pair Buddy And Thanks For Your Service To Our Beautiful Country :nthat:

919... triangle NC?

repped. thanks for all you do, bustin your *** to protect ours

Last edited:
Daym, this thread jumped quick!... Good to see people helping each other on this release.

Missed out on all the links because I decided to sleep in... (for real though, I forgot about the release)

Couple weeks back I purchased from Preduce. Shout out to the NT members with the info a couple weeks back. Paid resell price, but it's okay. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss out this release. My intuition was on point for this release. (at least for the dunk lows) Seems like most people who wanted them was able to cop.

Got my dunk lows a couple days back, but didn't get to upload the pictures yet, so here they go.

Can you tell that the soles are not completely neon like the laces? (urks me...)

The 3M on these are crazy. Overall, I'm happy with this release.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Yes born and bread in the 919 and thats where I'm praying to be back to next year, I hate it here in Texas but the Army is my life and this country is what I love but no thanks is necessary guys I' m just a  simple man that does his job 9-5 just like everyone else. But again I really appreciate all the info put in this thread, I never expected to get an order in my size and the crazy thing about it is my brother lives 30 min from the shop I cop em at lol. Can't wait to get these in the mail next week.

Last edited:
cant wait to have my neckfaces in hands :D repped

These Joints Are Just Sitting Out By Me.... People Out Here Must Not Be Up On This One :nerd:

Shop Owner This Morning Didn't Even Know What The Official Release Date Was For Em :lol: Dude Asked Us What RD Was, And Then Asked If We Could Check At The Other Local Shop To See If They Were Releasing Them Today..... After Talking With The Second Shop Owner It Looks Like Nike's RD Is Set For This Coming TUESDAY, But The Regional Rep Gave The OK To Sell Pairs Today It Sounds Like

You'll Be Happy With Your Pair When It Arrives Tho I'm Sure..... Much Nicer Suede Materials Used On These Compared To Whatever They Put On The Recent Civilist QS :wink:

Last edited:
Today reminded me of why i re-joined NT last year. people helping eachother out. big shout out to John00 for that common ground nyc plug. been up since 430am pst striking out and CG finally came thru! 

CCS order cancelled. Thought I had them. Oh well I'm over it. At least I was able to cop a 13 for friend before my CCS strikeout. I guess no good deed goes unpunished. Looks like the neckface are in my future with this money freed up. Congrats again to all that copped

CCS order cancelled. Thought I had them. Oh well I'm over it. At least I was able to cop a 13 for friend before my CCS strikeout. I guess no good deed goes unpunished. Looks like the neckface are in my future with this money freed up. Congrats again to all that copped
unfortunate, mine haven't gotten cancelled but are showing backordered to 12/15...

any other CCS 112 updates from those who ordered?

Back
Top Bottom