2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

???

hadnt been in this thread in a while.

corny gifs & trolls? excuse me, a troll.

lookin like a nike basketball thread in here.

Shipment confirmation emails have been sent (and assuming still sending), but doesn't mean they shipped. They just created labels. Keep checking your tracking number for updates

Does anyone know what the smallest size the Janoski Digi Florals released in?
not to beat it to death, but its for sure 4y.

and as for the buyskateshoes shipping confirmation, I haven't gotten mine, but they had to call to confirm my order because of different shipping/billing addresses. I bet we'll see confirmations roll out today. make sure they didn't leave you a voicemail or anything.

that deal was the **** tho. I hesitated on grabbing the black/pink project BAs in a 12 in the morning, and when I got home from work, they were gone. anyone have a lead on where I could get those for like 30-40% off?

not to beat it to death, but its for sure 4y.

and as for the buyskateshoes shipping confirmation, I haven't gotten mine, but they had to call to confirm my order because of different shipping/billing addresses. I bet we'll see confirmations roll out today. make sure they didn't leave you a voicemail or anything.

that deal was the **** tho. I hesitated on grabbing the black/pink project BAs in a 12 in the morning, and when I got home from work, they were gone. anyone have a lead on where I could get those for like 30-40% off?
i got the buyskateshoes confirmation already (i ordered in the AM and got it in the PM yesterday). My billing and shipping were the same. 9.5 team red corduroy for 42.98 shipped!

Looks like Premier will have the sweater along with the shoes on Saturday, for any who are still looking...

http://www.thepremierstore.com/news_detail.cfm?ID=3010

Apologies for the slight derailment of the thread last night.  Just got frustrated with dudes constant BS and was happy to see some karma at work.  Thanks again to all the people who make this thread as good as it is...

Just got off the phone with buyskateshoes and they said my order is cool. They have a bunch of orders waiting to be processed. I have a different shipping address so it had to be manually reviewed.

Wow salute to Concepts for real. They just called me, my zip code recently changed the last digit and when I typed my shipping in I forgot to put the new one, so it didn't match my billing. Well instead of them just canceling it like most places do, he called and wanted to double check which one was right. I told him my mishap and he was really cool and said awesome and that everything is good to go, and that they were just checking before they got them shipped out. Hats off to that guy for making my day lmfao. 

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with Concepts and was told that if you haven't received a cancellation email yet, then you are all set. All cancelled order emails have been sent and they are just in the process of getting shipping confirmations out.

maybe reading too much into this, but blacks in a normal box?

Just got my shipping email from cncpts!!!

maybe reading too much into this, but blacks in a normal box?

Just got my shipping email from cncpts!!!
Its probably nothing. I just doubt they would send all the extra stuff to their pros unless they specifically asked for it.

Koston woulda been dealing directly with Nike for these, not cncpts

Yeah i feel its just a koston thing, at least i hope so, cuz my joints are EXCLUSIVE haha

Back
Top Bottom