2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier X nike sb ?

How does this person have so many black uCs highs?? Just an exclusive nike member im assuming

I think my local might have some ucs still left, I think they take phone orders. I know there's nothing below 9.5

Hidden Wave
(360) 757-4998

Thanks for the heads up but they won't ship. They do have both a 10.5 and 11 in stock for local people.

I love SPOT because when I used to buy a lot of skate stuff from them they would ALWAYS throw in stickers, magazines, posters, etc for free

they always do! I ordered 3 pairs when they had 71 dollar dunks a few weeks ago, and they sent me these huge nylon posters. Im not really into skating like that just love sbs so i have no idea who the shop is, but its pretty cool they always do that. The nylon posters are at least 4 feet by 6 feet each and are from WRLD.

I ordered my shoes from Milo and they were here 4 days after ordering (received them friday the 13th). People still waiting on Concpts

Nike shipped my UCS.

For those that ordered the Black UCS from CNCPTS, my tracking number from last week just shows shipping label created. Unless anyone else has this issue, I'm assuming my package is lost

Nike shipped my UCS.

For those that ordered the Black UCS from CNCPTS, my tracking number from last week just shows shipping label created. Unless anyone else has this issue, I'm assuming my package is lost
nope, read up, lots of us

Nike shipped my UCS.

It's common. They printed the label but havent packaged and shipped the item yet. Not lost, just not shipped :smile:

Last edited:
Nike shipped my UCS.

It prob just hasn't been picked up by UPS yet...mine was like that for 4 days before i seen any movements. You should be good.

Got the crewneck from premier shipped already. See concepts? Premier is also a boutique.

Back
Top Bottom