2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

icysole gets all his info from NT, his infos the same as ours

That is not true. Just recently he had the oregon foam release date WAY before it ended up on NT and confirmed by "JM".

I do however send him random pics and info I come across on here, no idea whether it gets used or not.

there's just too much available. even if you pass on half the quickstrikes and 90% of GR you are shelling out a couple grand a year. if you happen to dabble in nsw or Jordan on top of that, you're broke unless you resell or hunt great deals.

also, that $75 msrp :smokin  is missed.    20 shoes a year at 70 vs 90 is an extra tank of gas a month...

I understand it but if I want something and missed. Retail is still considered good IMO especially if you can't find them. This is mostly directed in those other brands to mentioned.

YOTH looks sick. I agree that the swoosh does look a little more pronounced like the barbers, but it's pulled off so much better.

Anyone think the brick house dunks will sit? I always jump the gun with purchases and then see them later on down the line for less than retail. That snakeskin and ostrich swoosh is killer.

Still on the lookout for a sz 11 ucs if anyone has a lead.  Found a pair yesterday but they wouldn't do a phone order.

The Barbers are a EASY PASS for me. I just don't like anything they did with that shoe.

The YOTH are okay but I must see them in person first.

Rillo, I think that the influx of all these new resellers is what's got people not wanting to even pay retail from resellers. It's almost a buyers market for most sneakers, especially SBs. Most people don't have pockets deep enough to sit on kicks for a while, so most resellers end up having to let stuff go for under retail. On top of that most newbies just hop from one release to the next, and if they miss out it doesn't matter because there's something else coming out next week. Those dudes trying to sell the UCS they got off NDC will be learning the hard way soon. EBay is about as unfriendly as ever with the fees that I hear they're adding everyday.

Edit: Looking forward to that Tiffany high though.

Last edited:
For me...

Barbers = easy pass.

YOTH = probably a pass. Not seeing the same thing everyone else is, but I'm not a big "red" fan.

Tiff highs = interested, scared to what it means for this thread. Even the last few weeks it's been derailed a little bit.

Not hating on anyone at all, but it seems last week or so that we need a separate thread called "If your Concepts Order Has Shipped" haha. I'd be concerned also I guess if I was in that boat.

For anyone who didnt click through the icysole link/hasnt seen the benballer tweets, he says "there will be a Diamond Supply co dunk high releasing next year, not a Tiffany dunk high & it will be a little different" "That was a stolen sample. Final shoe has different swoosh and more." "slightly different. That shoe that leaked is NOT the shoe.."

Curious to see what they're changing if that's all true^....

^ would be cool if they mixed it up with something like a black swoosh with either silver stitching or a slight silver outline. Just something to change it slightly from the original (other than the obvious move from low to high)

It doesn't look like they're using pantent leather on the highs, could be just the early pairs though.

just got an email from spot cancelling my order for the ugcs. anybody know where I can find a 9,9.5
Premier phone order had size 9's when I called today around 10 AM. But then I posted the link up here, so god knows if they're gone or not lol

Ebay user "incaseyouslept" has these for $68.99 shipped

Last edited:

For me...

Barbers = easy pass.

YOTH = probably a pass. Not seeing the same thing everyone else is, but I'm not a big "red" fan.

Tiff highs = interested, scared to what it means for this thread. Even the last few weeks it's been derailed a little bit.

Not hating on anyone at all, but it seems last week or so that we need a separate thread called "If your Concepts Order Has Shipped" haha. I'd be concerned also I guess if I was in that boat.
There's extra traffic because we are back on the front page..... but it is getting a bit off track maybe we'll have to make a secret thread for only the ppl we like
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom