2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That aj1 thread needs to be archived the saltiness was hilarious. Dudes nearly in tears. I just started looking around for other kicks that will get less shine after the gamma 11 and 12 and the 1s plus foams dropping soon. Great time to eBay stalk
Yeah it is. I really wanted those breds but struck out. I now remember why I hate Jordan's again...they are impossible to get. Then if you do get them you treasure them bc they were so friggin hard to get and you never want to wear them. Haha SBs are better quality anyway. Most new GR Jordan's these days are made really cheaply with terrible or synthetic hard leather

Last edited:

Quartersnacks Dunk Teaser:
This looks promising. I hope they turn out to be dope.

I'm loving the Premier Highs. That material on the heel upper seems like it's 3M or reflective from the look of the pictures. The color scheme kinda reminds me of the Coraline Dunk Highs a little too.

Last edited:
Yeah it is. I really wanted those breds but struck out. I now remember why I hate Jordan's again...they are impossible to get. Then if you do get them you treasure them bc they were so friggin hard to get and you never want to wear them. Haha SBs are better quality anyway. Most new GR Jordan's these days are made really cheaply with terrible or synthetic hard leather
while this is true for most of the GR jordans these days, I would vouch for the 2013 1s.  my royals and shadows are holding up pretty well (wear the shadows a few times a week).  that being said, last night also reminded me of why this is one of the only threads i consistently keep up with.  on a side note, also struck out.. 

The brickhouses are on Ebay for like 65 shipped if I'm not mistaken. I really want a pair myself hoping to catch for like 60 I guess. Thats one ill *** dunk. I already missed on bloody gums I won't miss on these.

Went for a walk in the woods
laugh.gif

The brickhouses are on Ebay for like 65 shipped if I'm not mistaken. I really want a pair myself hoping to catch for like 60 I guess. Thats one ill *** dunk. I already missed on bloody gums I won't miss on these.

For $65 shipped I'll pull the trigger. I've searched before on the bay but haven't seen tem for that price. Any way I should search specifically? Looking for an 11.5/12

Anyone know where I can get a pair of the Barbers for Retail shipped or below in a size 10? Kinda regretting not getting a pair and can't find them anywhere but ebay now.

Those of you who struck out on the Jordan 1s, consider it a blessing in disguise. Save up for a 01, 94, or OG pair - or put that money toward an SB grail. You'll be happier in the long run, IMO.

Those of you who struck out on the Jordan 1s, consider it a blessing in disguise. Save up for a 01, 94, or OG pair - or put that money toward an SB grail. You'll be happier in the long run, IMO.
I guess I don't need them. Anyway I don't really like wearing kicks that are worth a lot of money bc I am always worried about messing up a $400 or so pair of kicks. I won't save up to buy a pair for way over retail. I just wanna pay what things cost and not what hype makes them worth.

Last edited:
Yeah for me it was retail or bust. $140 for one of the best releases of the year with really good leather. Couldn't beat it. If you missed out on the 1s today, I would suggest looking into the all red Premier 1s just sitting on NDC right now. They are beautiful. My girl copped me a pair for christmas and they are definitely top 3 JB releases this year. Quality is awesome.

The way I see it, it was going to be either the Black/Red 1s or the Tiff Highs. I only had enough for one. Tiff highs it is. I feel like they will be much easier to cop, especially with all the info in the SB thread

I guess I don't need them. Anyway I don't really like wearing kicks that are worth a lot of money bc I am always worried about messing up a $400 or so pair of kicks. I won't save up to buy a pair for way over retail. I just wanna pay what things cost and not what hype makes them worth.

That's cool. I respect that.

All I'd say is that if a pair of the 2013s is "worth" $140 + tax and shipping, then an older pair is "worth" more. It''s like they aren't even the same shoe, IMO.

Those black rains are extremely tempting right now. I would pull the trigger for like 60-70 but there are no coupon codes available. Gonna save the bread for the tiffs

those red snake skins look great in person. had a change to get a look at them today. chronicles highs seem to be sitting on the shelves. I don't care for J's but I only like the 1's. I was blessed and got a pair of the bred 1's. I'm gunna try N cop the tiff highs but want the white/red lows more. love the classic two tone colorways. 

The more pics I see of the brickhouse lows the more I like'em.

Got a couple of christmas pickups coming in this week can't freaking wait, buyers market out there :smokin

Wore these today to peep The Hobbit and run around.

That aj1 thread needs to be archived the saltiness was hilarious. Dudes nearly in tears. I just started looking around for other kicks that will get less shine after the gamma 11 and 12 and the 1s plus foams dropping soon. Great time to eBay stalk

I'm with you homie. If you watch a few eBay auctions wi less hype, you can snag some great deals right now.

Probably already posted but here is a friendly reminder. Brick harbor has 25% off with free shipping on most items with coupon code BH25

They have near FSR of the following

-Fire and Ice

-Team Red

-Spruce Ales

-Black/Atomic Red Highs

http://www.brickharbor.com/search?Keywords=nike+sb+dunk

About to cop the Fire and Ices for $68 shipped as my consolation prize for missing out on the Black/Red 1s

dude rocking that digi 5 panel
laugh.gif
   not the most ideal time to make a fashion statement...

Last edited:
Gonna have to pass on the Premiers even though their nice but that teaser for Quartersnacks looks interesting, can't wait for those detailed pics to come in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom