2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i hope nike makes a million pairs, doubles for everyone. this thread is alive again.
pimp.gif
Yea.....like Frankenstein 
mean.gif

giphy.gif

I honestly don't find the "P" on petoskeys that cool. I like the shoe a lot, I do wish however it still had the premier tongue tag. Being from Iowa these shoes will kill it for the next few months!!

are the custom lace lock and dog tag in store only or do they come randomly for the people who order online as well?

Last edited:
just found some cool info out about the premier release. I managed to get my hands on 1 of 25 ice box's being a collector I like small things like. But I also found out that Premier placed custom wooden lace locks along with a wooden shoe/dog tag in random boxes there was no system to this at all because I've spoke to people who were first in line and last in line and random people got them. Was anyone lucky enough to get them? I would love to get my hands on a pair of these. If anyone finds anyone selling these send em my way!

Nice! Those are a nice little surprise for paying the premium. Did you ask the people in line who also bought the box or just random people? I would imagine they'd probably surprise those who bought the limited box with the lace locks/dog tags but I wouldn't understand why they'd just randomly give them to some and not others.

The more I see the Premiers the less I like them

I'm in the same boat too. I don't know why, maybe it's the hype surrounding them or maybe cause I've got a few other shoes that are higher on my want list but I guess we'll see how I feel come Saturday.

are the custom lace lock and dog tag in store only or do they come randomly for the people who order online as well?
I'd highly doubt that but I guess until orders are received we won't know for sure. I would think it was only meant for the people who paid the $175 premium since everyone else bought them for retail

According to installation shoe gallery in boulder CO, they are getting the premier branded version. Take that with a grain of salt but just thought I would share.

I like both version...just hope it's consistent one way or the other that stores either get the branded version or it was only Premier.

I honestly don't find the "P" on petoskeys that cool. I like the shoe a lot, I do wish however it still had the premier tongue tag. Being from Iowa these shoes will kill it for the next few months!!

I agree, the nike sb frozen tag is still pretty cool though, i think i might be copping the qs too! nike is running away with all my money, maybe i need to get rid of my gammas and 2nd pair of UCS lol.

On foot

Dude said the idea is scraped on his ig (I do not feel this is the case, just what he said)

Last edited:
No "P" on your Premier dunks so you not copping? Hypebeast we know about ya.

Lesssss be honest if you're looking for a way for the shoe to be "worth more" or be unique than you don't want really like the shoe. You're not about the shoe. You're about the facade of being a sneakerhead. Buy what you like not what others tell you to like. With a "P", no "P" what's the difference, it's the SAME shoe :smh:

With that said y'all can still have these :lol:

Skaters advocate just posted theirs and no branding, also didn't mention a release date so they may already be available in store.

Went Ahead And Picked Up Their Size 10 To Avoid Having To Spend Time In Line Locally Saturday Morning..... Charging $125 Which Is Apparently Only $5 Over Box Plus $8 Or So Shipping :nthat:

Really Nice Dude Working The Phones

Last edited:
Repped for the skaters advocate info +1

517-545-9366 for all those looking to cop

Like stated above $125 + shipping (box is $120)

Last edited:
Went Ahead And Picked Up Their Size 10 To Avoid Having To Spend Time In Line Locally Saturday Morning..... Charging $125 Which Is Apparently Only $5 Over Box Plus $8 Or So Shipping :nthat:

Really Nice Dude Working The Phones

I placed my order as we'll 5 min ago! Real cool guys! He did charge me only box price though....$120

Back
Top Bottom