2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1st time in this thread but I need a little help here. Not a Dunk fan at all BUT my girl wants a pair of the Tiff's after she caught a glimpse of them while I was scrolling a sneaker blog.

I've done a little research as far as Chicago goes and all I'm hearing is Uprise being the only location that's going to get them. That's all fine and dandy but I need a size 7, is that gonna even be a size released? Anybody know where or how I can obtain a size 7? PM if necessary, appreciate the help.

Do we do legit checks in here? Since I've been here regularly (not too long, 3-4 months) I haven't ever seen it asked. Got a leak on a pair of WPF but I'm kinda doubting authenticity...PM if you wanna halp, if not it's cool haha

chronicles, black rains, black firecrackers, ftc's, ucs, & wof

Last edited:
I think hes just mad cause the store doesn't take phone orders

I'm with you @IPunchGiants the NSB apparel made to match the QS's have been pretty good since the 112 release. (from what I noticed)

I went to my local shop for the petoskey release stood in line with the crowd just for the hoodie, i didnt even bother with the shoes lol. im just happy no one else wanted it, they only got 1 hoodie in my size.

i dont mind that retailers are getting SB accounts because it makes it more accessible to get dunks and prevents skateshops from charging rape.... if anything i think this will only hurt nike and not the customer.... SBs were great because they were available in a limited stock to skateshops and that was it so it was easier to sell out.... but now that a lot more retailers are getting SBs it will be tough to have a sell out unless you have that 1 limited shoe that everyone wants but for the GRs it will be tough to sell...

At all these new cats in this thread because of the TIFFS. Hopefully the hype dies down and not be a repeat of '05. Should always be noted [/B]AT because after the Tiffs lows dropped, the hype was at a all time high. I been happy picking up releases recently, but we will see what happens.

Last edited:
The tiffs aren't gonna be that hard to get IMO. No harder than a regular QS at least. Especially the fact NDC is stocking, I think FNL might too. If resell goes high that's just sad. Yes they'll still sell quick but these are def being more mass produced. Only the thirsty fishes will throw $300 out to grab their pair on eBay on release date. Anyone who is serious should be able to cop for retail-ish

Last edited:
I'd love Nike to troll with Tiffs and make like 50,000 and they went to FL, Eastbay, FNL, McDonalds Happy Meals...

No return policy and the market was so flooded it became like SH2's and every reseller got stuck taking the L

I didn't think tiffs were hard to get the first time around, but it will be a little bit harder this go round

But since I found this thread and all the help that goes around, if u stay up, u are way ahead of the curve and will get your pair if ur patient.

You guys think the BHM sbs will be hard to come by? I think they will be pretty easy to cop since I feel a lot more people will be going for the lebrons and KDs

Back
Top Bottom