2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike is making plenty of Tiffs they know what their doing; everyone gets a pair then they limit the next hyped release to create want

Do NOT sleep on these..

The shirt is great too..

My boy wit did a dope review :
http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/a.aspx?ID=2038

I just gotta shout out my Nike SB heads on here. Not just for NT but in general. I've had to see/read/hear a lot of **** from other sneaker subcultures (Jordans in particular) and man...We got it good. The general consensus of in fighting and pure ******* is legit crazy to me. Never once have i had to deal with that **** from a SB head. Not once. Mabie i'm lucky idk, but just props to the folks who contribute and those who stay active. Ya'll don't know how BAD it is out there with these kicks regarding Jordans and other Nike releases. Even the Asics crowd starting to get a lil ****** up. 

As far as this tiffany release.....
smokin.gif

Happy Friday! Busted these out today!

Seeing those Paris makes me want a pair. I can honestly ride off into the sunset if I ever grab a pair.

Hopefully can grab a pair of YOTHs online tomorrow. From there, on to Tiffanys' and maybe some normalcy back into the thread!

Seeing those Paris makes me want a pair. I can honestly ride off into the sunset if I ever grab a pair.

Hopefully can grab a pair of YOTHs online tomorrow. From there, on to Tiffanys' and maybe some normalcy back into the thread!

Last edited:

Please watch video.

Question #1.) What do you think about what Mayor said about the IRS taking aim at resellers? Could you see that actually taking place at some point? Would that destroy the resell market totally?

Question #2.) What was your BEST experience when dealing with others in the sneaker community? What made that moment so cool?   

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB what would your version of the BHM 2014 SB look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do up to 5 different SB dunks)

THE FORMAT:

1.) Name of historical black figure and dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

repped. appreciated. i cant lie if it wasnt for @John00  id have a lot less SB boxes piled in my house.  i know hell say no way but i would straight up buy him a pair of tiff hi's just based on what hes done for me and this entire thread in the past.
Repped. I'm honored my dude, but I'll politely decline the offer. Just doing what I can to help the thread.
thanks for the heads up john, they sold my 13 five minutes ago tho. will have to keep trying.
No problem my dude. Repped.

Still have my tiff lows that I hardly ever wear, so I won't be going for a pair for myself. I will be looking for a pair for the wifey though in a size 4.5. If anyone knows of any shops stocking gs sizes, LMK. US Passports for today.

1) I'd love it lol, some of these out here living off of it, i cant lie and say ive never done it but some people should be getting taxed on it to make them fall back, make the profit margin even smaller and maybe end the damn crazyness, i miss the days i could buy cement 3s a week after release and the dude selling me the shoes is laughing cause i think they might be sold out but they still have FSRs (and that was as recent as 2011 for me locally).

2) I cant say that i deal with too many people in the sneaker community in person, but definitely getting consistantly hooked up with deals and tips through this thread has been my best shoe related experience.

3) Awesome question. I would like to see a couple.

a)
- Harlem globetrotter dunk His
-"globetrotters" or "goose" dunks
- There would have to be a lot of satin for the OG trotters uniforms. Im not photoshopping it, but i think the tongue should be satin blue with red and white piping (sort of like ron burgundys), a double swoosh logo with white under and satin gold on top, and the base of the shoe could be red suede on the panels around the toe box, eyelets and heel straps, with a white toe area, center swoosh panel, and heel. I think the sole should be white with gold stitching throughout the shoe. Theyd be kinda busy but i think theyd be cool and the gold and satin would seperate it from most "american flag" themed shoes. Goose was number 50 so that could be on the tongue tag or stitched where they are on the mcrads in yellow. Insoles should be striped red and white like their shorts with a blue circle with the number 50 in gold near the base. 3 lace sets: Red blue and gold.
_ an ice light or royal blue sole (depending how clear they can make it) with gold stars showing underneath like the chronicles 2 would be awesome too. I havent seen the yoth in person but that sole looks clear with a red base underneath, so that could work too, just a clear sole with a navy background and gold stars.
- I just saw a documentary about "Goose" and its awesome how he helped bring down color lines in sports but doesnt get much credit for it
- I wouldnt worry too much about if they were limited or not.

B) I also think a thriller dunk would be awesome. Despite what people say His impact is pretty huge regardless. I did find a custom thats pretty close to what i would see, almost like the ?uestloves.

I would change the following:

- The tongue kinda blends in i would want it to stand out more.
- I would not have thriller on the side
- I would make the inside fuzzy, kinda reminiscent of a jerri curl lol.
- Something i just dont like about the all balck sole, maybe a red bottom?
- The quilted detail is cool, but i would make it more pronounced like the civilist dunk
- I would maybe do buttons or something instead of the heel strap.

Last edited:

Damn dude, that's serious

Yeah this is what Villa tweeted, so I pretty much think it's a go.

I know one of their district managers so I will try to confirm asap. There's a couple lowkey villa locations.

So my boy went to his shop and basically they are getting alot of Tiffs, apparently more than they normal get for a typical release. He also said there's no MSRP on them and his shop is going to be charging like $130 so what I take out of this is these will be everywhere. Whether or not places like Zumiez, Pacsun, etc get them remains to be seen...but those spots did get the 112s which were considered a QS as well.

So my boy went to his shop and basically they are getting alot of Tiffs, apparently more than they normal get for a typical release. He also said there's no MSRP on them and his shop is going to be charging like $130 so what I take out of this is these will be everywhere. Whether or not places like Zumiez, Pacsun, etc get them remains to be seen...but those spots did get the 112s which were considered a QS as well.
THIS is music to my ears i just pray nike makes them up to a size 15 we shall see

Back
Top Bottom