2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NDC didn't even show the product for me till now. @@

I copped the 6 off of vertical urge.... I am a 6.5 usually. Never tried highs in a 6. We will seee

i thought listing page on vert would update with sizes.. at 8am that page went dead and they tweeted out a new link.. totally had no idea smh

did the tlo take you to a product page and it wasnt there?

i was thinking to myself, this is a good way to combat the bots, but then it was oos as soon as i clicked :smh:

They did show up on nike. You might know how to click a clink, but you didnt scroll down and click the shoe. When you clicked the twitter link it to you to the clothes as well as the shoes. Shoes were at teh bottom

The pair that I added to my cart @ Nike finally went into my cart right now, 18 minutes later, so if you're still waiting on that, there might be some hope for ya.

Last edited:
People know how to use the link and scroll on a webpage. For me, and others as evidenced by the posts here, the shoes were not immediately shown. It was clothing only. Only upon a refresh did the shoes appear.

They did show up on nike. You might know how to click a clink, but you didnt scroll down and click the shoe. When you clicked the twitter link it to you to the clothes as well as the shoes. Shoes were at teh bottom

I can prove to you it wasnt there, not that it matters, in fact i still have the screen up of what it originally showed.

People know how to use the link and scroll on a webpage. For me, and others as evidenced by the posts here, the shoes were not immediately shown. It was clothing only. Only upon a refresh did the shoes appear.
I guess. I know when i clicked on it it brought up the clothes and the shoe was at the bottom in the center. I think you guys just missed it. No way it did it for me or others, but not you.

yep mine didnt show either until i had to refresh, and there it appears at the top

seriously, some people want to jump the gun on being a **** sometimes

I guess. I know when i clicked on it it brought up the clothes and the shoe was at the bottom in the center. I think you guys just missed it. No way it did it for me or others, but not you.

youre wrong proof is posted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom