2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Join the army and you can shop there tax free anytime

lol almost did when i was 17, needed parents permission, but they were in the Dominican Republic and there was this whole process that we had to go through, then i reconsidered before actually signing, i actually went through MEPS and everything, the recruiter was pissed!. It just isnt for me, but thanks for your service, the least they can give you is a hookup on kicks and products.

What is a good site to use to try and trade my 11.5 YOTH for my size 10? Don't feel like trying to use ebay. I posted on Nike SB Facebook. Just don't want to be taken.

Last edited:
What is a good site to use to try and trade my 11.5 YOTH for my size 10? Don't feel like trying to use ebay. I posted on Nike SB Facebook. Just don't want to be taken.

I don't trade online. People are grimey. Sell em and use the money to cop your size

That's what I have been doing, but getting sick of ebay, and would like to cop my size by Friday to wear to work. Friday is the start of the YOTH. Been lucky so far by reselling high and getting my size for a cheaper price, but ebay takes time. Have had to wait to end up coping my sizes for months before at a decent price.

thats the easiest way honestly... odds are a million times better than finding somebody in your exact opposite position.

I agree, i want to trade these gammas, but i cant bring myself to do it online, waaay too many horror stories, might as well sell them pay the fees and put up the other 20 or 30 to get your size, sometimes you might even make some cash. Like i sold my sz 13 UCS for 225 and i know i can get another pair for 175 if i need the 13 again (still have my 12)

That's what I have been doing, but getting sick of ebay, and would like to cop my size by Friday to wear to work. Friday is the start of the YOTH. Been lucky so far by reselling high and getting my size for a cheaper price, but ebay takes time. Have had to wait to end up coping my sizes for months before at a decent price.

dont use ebay man... social media works well too. especially for newer releases

^^^ the kids waiting for the yoths with me at spot yesterday put me onto facebook groups and theres some awesome ones, i found a few size 13 or 11-13 marketplaces and theres tons more by brand, division, or sizes.

Last edited:
dont use ebay man... social media works well too. especially for newer releases
Thanks trying to avoid ebay, will try Craigslist/Nike SB Facebook.... Got lucky with the UCS by selling to friends of friends. With Ebay charging rape fees. It makes it hard to take the proceeds and get another pair without paying more. Chicago didn't get many of these so gonna be hard to find my size local. Hoping I can get my size from one of the spots that are still waiting for their shipment but getting by Friday maybe a lost cause.

I'm also part of buying selling and trading kicks NYC. Haven't seen too much sketchy **** on that particular page.

PART OF THAT TOO.

SNEAKER VIRGINS STAY TRYING TO SELL BEATERS AND FAKE BEATS HEADPONES.

AND THOSE STUPID BELTS LMAO

im probably the only person in this thread that doesnt like either of the tiffs.

im going to try to get those camos, i was pissed when my igiuanas got here and they were mad dark.

cant even tell theyre camo.

they are really putting out alot of good stuff..its barely january too.

im probably the only person in this thread that doesnt like either of the tiffs.

im going to try to get those camos, i was pissed when my igiuanas got here and they were mad dark.

cant even tell theyre camo.

Gonna be a good year for SBs I can feel it [emoji]128591[/emoji]

ya'll don't see me in here often, but i do still pick up once in a GREAT while

hopefully if i miss i can get an oop from one of ya'll 
tongue.gif

Thanks for the suggestions. SB is bringing it. Going to need those camo His at some point.

Nah fam, I don't care for either tiff's either..I felt alone in that matter lol
Gonna be a good year for SBs I can feel it [emoji]128591[/emoji]
Yes sir! Gonna be a GREAT year even if those Cobra Commander's got scrapped [emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom