2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Keep in mind that Niketown NY didnt even receive 100 pairs of Black/Red 1s. That is a ton of pairs, especially for a Dunk.
:lol:
Your best bet will be to keep your eyes peeled to this thread within a few days of the drop or to do a bit of digging through this thread for sites that dropped the YOTH Dunks in small sizes. VerticalUrge.com and ccs.com will likely be your best bets. Bear in mind that they do not release GS sizes separately, so you will have to do the size conversion.

Sounds good. Thanks a lot. I appreciate it!

A friend of mine told me that sbs runs completely different from other sneakers such as Js, idk if I should just try for a 7 if that's the case.

JB sizing is crap... most recent SBs fit TTS only a few do fit snug, mostly on Highs and do to that extra heel padding

This thread has been bringing the LULZ lately.
LOL, seriously. I'm looking forward to this thread getting back to normal after the 8th. 
nthat.gif

10 days of camping for a sneaker = not happening with a 20 credit semester, or any time for that matter. foh here with that b, go pay resale. dudes camping for tiffs bout to get buried in those things man, signing your death notice just to get a pair of over produced kicks lol

PREMIERS RELEASE INFO.

Date:  01.29.14
Author:  Art Gigh
Title:  NIKE SB BLACK HISTORY MONTH DUNK RELEASE INFO

This years Black History Month Dunk designed by Ishod Wair is a true banger.  An icy sole and "BHM" lace locks are just a couple highlights included in this release.  The shoe also has a multicolor midsole along with a full reflective patterned rear panel.  All the release details are listed below.  Quantities are limited and these will go fast.

Release Date:  Saturday 2/1/2014

Online:     8:00am EST  (Twitter  Link Only)

In Store:  11:00am  In Store

Price:  $98

Last edited:

you know people already answered this question and it's been posted all over. stop being lazy and search through this thread. all these people want to be spoon fed......

any NC heads in here? 
^ NC right here

Ya actin like that info is top secret or something. It's a forum..... And by not telling me is not going to increase anyone's chance of securing a pair. I'm going to find out either way. I need my pair for me, but yeah thanks for the help guys.
you know people already answered this question and it's been posted all over. stop being lazy and search through this thread. all these people want to be spoon fed......

any NC heads in here? 
NC here too, Charlotte

But will be in ATL during this release, anyone else in here from ATL? Been doing some research on skate shops in the area, don't wanna go to Lenox for these if I can avoid that, so far i pulled up Ruin and Statosphere.. any help appreciated, PM

I know some of you guys are waiting for them to hit disco if they do, but I'm getting those BHM Saturday, split sole and everything! Speaking of the sole, wasn't @Dcypoe81 supposed to photoshop a solid sole on those BHM or was it someone else?

Back
Top Bottom