2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

all these pre-orders on eBay are hilarious; you have about 1-2 legit sellers then the rest are all bums with under 10 feedback hoping they secure the "pre-order" on release day

Wassup Guys, I just wanted post my two favorite dunks on 2013. Their both general releases but slept on my opinion. But these ***** fire.  White/Red = (Birch) Dunk High 58 on Ebay, Purple/Green (Incredible Hulks My personal name) 48 on Ebay. 

Oh and the Camo highs are a must cop if the Tiffs fall threw. Don't really care for the tiffs , either swing or miss. I would be dope if I could get both. 

Anywho what  you guys think was the most slept on sb's for 2013 or 2012?

I find it pretty fun to stock up on cheaper/slept on dunks so I can expand my collection. Looking  for some weird ****,  colorful/unique, what yall got? 

-THANKS IN ADVANCE

Were the Cobra Commanders confirmed to be scrapped? or just speculation?

I actually want those more than Tiffs.

Also, if you're in the Indianapolis area, RISE Skateshop is releasing the YOTH/CNY dunks Saturday morning for retail.

"No phone orders on Nikes". Is what I was told.

These will be just as limited , first 2 weeks after bred release , eBay was flooded, then pairs dry up

No it wasn't; the 1's are a completely different shoe

the majority on eBay are fakes

You paid $300 for a pre-order; you think the prices are going to go up once actual pairs hit the scene? NO

hate to say this but i bet nike floods the market with the tiffs just like the send helps... 300 may look like a good price now but i guarantee these will be 190-240 range but march

Just locked up my pair $300, I think it's a steal, this will be like bred

your allowed to think what you want, but by posting it in here we're now allowed to comment on how foolish that is.

Im kinda having second thoughts about the tiffs, cuz i dont wanna be confused with 1 of these guys that paid 3x as much. that & out here in cali, only dudes who wear Diamond brand are silly *** *****. personally i'd never wear the brand.

Last edited:

Wassup Guys, I just wanted post my two favorite dunks on 2013. Their both general releases but slept on my opinion. But these ***** fire.  White/Red = (Birch) Dunk High 58 on Ebay, Purple/Green (Incredible Hulks My personal name) 48 on Ebay. 

Oh and the Camo highs are a must cop if the Tiffs fall threw. Don't really care for the tiffs , either swing or miss. I would be dope if I could get both. 

Anywho what  you guys think was the most slept on sb's for 2013 or 2012?

I find it pretty fun to stock up on cheaper/slept on dunks so I can expand my collection. Looking  for some weird ****,  colorful/unique, what yall got? 

-THANKS IN ADVANCE
Supern bargain and excellent pickups

Back
Top Bottom