2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

First wear!

Picked up my BHM's today at my local. Look insane in person. The midsole is not what it is in pictures imo.

And this thread will be happy to know that the allocation of Tiff Highs is insane. My shop got 40 pairs lol.

Picked up my BHM's today at my local. Look insane in person. The midsole is not what it is in pictures imo.

And this thread will be happy to know that the allocation of Tiff Highs is insane. My shop got 40 pairs lol.

Nice hopefully my size 13 will be easy to attain

Haha very true, and easy to attain in today's lingo means not to much over retail unfortunately

Last edited:
Im new to actually posting on Nike Talk, but ive been following the thread for some time now, you guys have helped me alot, cant wait to start contributing to other nike sb fans

My favorite dunk by far would have to be the skunk highs, great material, great colorway, great concept, just wish the hype around them wasnt so crazy so i could actually get a pair
eyes.gif
mean.gif

Nice pics but seriously who started that dumb pose of holding another pair of shoes while wearing shoes.SMH lol

Atleast you aint do the dainty ankle pose lol

@stillballin I hope you have seen production numbers on these or have inside info because you have been saying these are a super GR for a week now lol.You bet not be wrong.
the numbers have already been stated

for every tiff low there is 6 tiff his

you guys really underestimate the diamond hype

it has a supreme like following people are ganna come out of the woodworks for em come RD

pairs will prob go for 300ish steadily

when the lows drop is when well see resell closer to the lows

My favorite dunk by far would have to be the skunk highs, great material, great colorway, great concept, just wish the hype around them wasnt so crazy so i could actually get a pair :rolleyes :smh:

I think those are hideous personally and I can't believe people pay those prices :lol:

But to each their own it makes the world go round

it has a supreme like following people are ganna come out of the woodworks for em come RD

Diamond has Supreme like hype :lol:

That's why it's always on the sale racks at Zumiez and PacSun right?

For some reason I thought the Lows would drop too next week, oh well saves me money

Back
Top Bottom