2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yeah bro, people were telling me to sell them for a higher value, nopppeeee these bad boys staying in the collection
smokin.gif
your a smart man i wish i could find some of the first gen premiers in my sz 15 but doubt i ever will

Anyone know where i can get those all white sb's for discount? im mad i didnt take the opportunity when skaters advocate had them
mean.gif

i gave plenty of hints on the lows go back and read em and do some googling
and when they finally drop you can quote me to see if im BSin or not
What are we supposed to quote you on?...that there will be a low thats more limited? ..that had already been talked about as a possibility before ...other than that you haven't said much, other than it might have some similarity to a popular gold box.

Anyone know where i can get those all white sb's for discount? im mad i didnt take the opportunity when skaters advocate had them
mean.gif
Not sure any place has had them on discount really, they barely came out a few weeks ago...what size are you looking for?

Im hating HARD on those wpfs lol. Need them bad. Would pass on tiffs or anything else for those right now

Last edited:

Not sure any place has had them on discount really, they barely came out a few weeks ago...what size are you looking for?
im looking for 9 or 9.5, honestly im not willing to cop them unless its for a good deal lol like skaters advocated had them for 73 shipped, shouldve gotten them
mean.gif

perhaps people know people?
im not ganna put my connect on blast
just know that number is very accurate
also the lows can be best compared to a very popular gold box release:wink:
here is what he is referring to

I heard a lot of back and forth on the sizes of the WPF.i found a site that has been legit checked before on js but they have a pair in the 13 for 220 thinking about biting if i don't find a better deal on a 12. I'm probably requesting pictures from them they say on YouTube theyll provide them

I heard a lot of back and forth on the sizes of the WPF.i found a site that has been legit checked before on js but they have a pair in the 13 for 220 thinking about biting if i don't find a better deal on a 12. I'm probably requesting pictures from them they say on YouTube theyll provide them

There are legit 13s on the wpf. My bro got them at the local.

There are legit 13s on the wpf. My bro got them at the local.
I got a 13 sitting in the closet. Go for it broham.

Nike SB definitely needs to start releasing SB Trainers again...regret not copping day of the dead trainers for $120/$140 last year off of eBay [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Still need supreme trainers too sz 8/8.5 lmk

on the hunt for these in a size 15 please if anyone see's these pm me asap, thanks guys.

[h2]NIKE DUNK LOW PREMIUM SB[/h2]

Cool Grey/White

Back
Top Bottom